FluxMotion.eu - website launch

A lil more work done… Not sure if i like the unity this way or should rotate it? The phase wires bunch vs having them fold over the unity if was flipped

Also.did.anyone have any issues getting their phase wires through the case holes? The holes a perfect size for a 5.5mm connector bare but with shrink tube on it I had to drill the holes out 1 size up. Maybe the spec on the hole 1mm larger for future cases.

5 Likes

Had to drill out too

4mm connectors with a tiny bit of lube :grin:

1 Like

I just cut a rectangle and added my own grommet

3 Likes

you taken it on a ride yet? so far done 25 miles with that big bat

44v right now. After 25miles
This is on 9" :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Did a 10 mile ride and used 20% battery, didn’t check the voltage.
40wh/mi, I wish it was closer to 30 but not the worst.
I still need to add a heatsink cause I could not take two hills in a row and 3dservisas and Janux are sold out of unity heatsinks :sob:

1 Like

Oh snap, what size tires? 8"?

Yea 8", but when I measured its closer to 7.5"

1 Like

Did you have to go taller on the gasket?

Get yourself a Cisco heat sink :rofl::metal:t3:
They work pretty well.

1 Like

What you got, I’m interested

Haha. I was making fun of the gettho ass diamond plate heatsink I made lol

1 Like

Lol, I mean if it works it works. Right now I’m gonna try using the heatsinks @Accrobrandon tried before.

1 Like

Yeah. Just make sure you don’t drill it

1 Like

Wait I was gonna do exactly that, what’s wrong with drilling?

1 Like

Ask @Accrobrandon lol.

What you really need to complete that board is a sickass eco drive on 320s HMU I need some moneys :wink:

2 Likes

This guy :man_facepalming: …I’ll text you

1 Like

Doooooit. I know you want it

1 Like

check the pic above… the fins bent trying to clear room for the head of the bolts to attach it to the vesc… now in retrospect im just wondering if a solid slab of aluminum would work just as good??

if so then that be way cleaner imo… a nice slab on the outside and then just cut enough space for the vesc to mate to it… hmm noe im gonna shop for something I have no use for but just for funsies right?

1 Like

I bought the two pack just in case I mess up one, but I plan to use a dremel and take it real slow to not bend the fins too much.