“110 kilos of great british beef”
:joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Nice and fair review :slight_smile:

All points were taken care of for the second batch :slight_smile:

• Double boxing
  • 10a charger
  • Clamps to hold the motor wire
  • Locktite on the enclosure bolts (the bolts being loose is caused the sealing being pressed in over time)
22 Likes

ughhhh can’t wait for mine to ship, this looks like a blast to ride

3 Likes

Btw the artwork is titled - Warning global warming -

Polar bear - melting ice on the poles - melting ice cream - electric riding - electric skating :smiley:

16 Likes

Guys now the review is out I hope you will see that this is a fantastic board for the price. The points I picked up are all only very minor and have already been taken care of.

Most importantly, dealing with @EboardSolutions has been fantastic - I really value that they have let me say whatever I want and have been completely hands off. They shipped me the board and then the only comms have been to get some details clarified and then to arrange shipping it back

12 Likes

What is the clearance with 110kg British beef on it?

1 Like

About 35mm

1 Like

Is 35mm enough for your style of riding?

yea my box and board was destroyed from shipping…still kinda pissed about that.

2 Likes

yeah I hoped double layerd carton would do but seems like UPS throws their parcels from a building :see_no_evil:
It’s box in a box now, hope it will be better :slight_smile:

6 Likes

UPS is fucking terrible. I swear everything they deliver to me looks like it was used as a fight club training dummy.

7 Likes

Holy crap. Watching @Lee_Wright’s review makes me wanna buy a second flux :rofl:

Honestly Idk why someone would want tot buy the deck without the artwork. That’s what defines the board and makes it stand apart from others

Glad to hear the whole charger deal is getting taken care of and better packaging will be provided for future orders

As a flux owner I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good carver at an affordable price

18 Likes

Honestly. Just got mine and freakin love the artwork :heart_eyes:. Also thanks for the suggestion, this deck is freakin great. :call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

Of course brother. Just wait til you ride it.
Flex On it is spot on. You’ll love it :love_you_gesture:t3:

3 Likes

Mine looking a little sad with bald tires :cry:

7 Likes

Hahaha bro you have every part in the world besides new tires? :rofl:

3 Likes

Makes me feel bad that I had mine skinned :frowning:

2 Likes

PS what shock blocks are you running? I was thinking about doing orange in the back and yellow up front for a good turning radius.

1 Like