FluxMotion.eu - website launch

not even a front foot? it’s all clear up there.

2 Likes

Should be around
Flux: 20x14x4 vs.
Kaly: 17x15,5x2,5

2 Likes

Went 21 miles. With a fractured 5th metatarsal,. Got wobbles once going down a tunnel. After 32 mph she’s verrrrrrry sketch. I prefer trampa trucks to matrix out of the box,. But I’m still on orange blocks and have not messed with tension.

Even without the enclosure, board is very stiff and rides great. So much foot room.

Only one time my rear heel touched the tires, 8" $4 China jobs. Carves fantastic,. Much better then kaly

7 Likes

My deck got much more flex to it after a few hundred miles. Super carvy with the matrix IIs. Now I have the FB320…gained some high speed stability but still wish I have hypertecks tbh.

Ok. I thought I’ve seen it all but definitely topped the scales :rofl: @kevingraehl got a name for you brother. “Magic carpet”

3 Likes

How’s it all going Frederic, you must be so close!

2 Likes

Hi,

Yes, from next week we will start shipping chronologically :slight_smile:

The customs in Belgium decided to be a bit annoying for the battery shipment but that’s fixed now :wink:

8 Likes

Chronologically :sob:

1 Like

Plugged one of the holes and added an xt90 for antispark loop key. Getting closer to completion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

With the nice internal upgrades on the flux completes, its getting harder and harder to understand why I didn’t just buy one of those instead. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

How can you live with it not being parallel to the enclosure edge :weary:

11 Likes

How did you cut that ? This is so clean.

7 Likes

It’s pretty parallel to the edge. It’s the pattern that’s messing with your eyes :blush:

2 Likes

Needle files and patience :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Hey Frederic, do you know when Lee Wright’s review is going on youtube? Thanks.

5 Likes

@Lee_Wright :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

He aimed for today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

7pm uploads :eyes:

5 Likes

Don’t think I’m gonna make it for 7PM! Trying… might be a little later or tomorrow but I’ll post it here when it’s up

7 Likes

Excited to watch it and see what it’s like

3 Likes

It will be live in about 75 mins! :+1:

9 Likes