Flux Motion Custom 16s STORMCORE 100D Build Upstate NY USA

NY USA

For sale my Flux Motion 16S Build - Flux Motion Build

Parts list

Flux Motion DIY deck and enclosure by @EboardSolutions with 2 gaskets to allow for the monster battery
Flux heatsink
16s6p P42A by @Skyart (cells from the group buy by @BenjaminF Thanks again! )
Fatboy 320 V3 straight gear drive (4:1)by @3DServisas
Fatboy 320 hangers with MBS Matrix 2 metal brackets
Lacroix 6389 140 KV motors with 3d Servisas adapter plates
Lacroix Stormcore 100D by @Arch and company
MBS Rockstar 2 hubs with Kenda 8" tires and tubes
Hoyt puck remote

Not shown / Added since original build thread

YZ Power 10A Charger
Shredlights Headlights and tail lights with brackets

Selling for $2,150 plus shipping Leaving the hobby for medical reasons (you don’t heal that well when you are 48 years old!)

17 Likes

This thing is preeeeety! Black on black on black on bl…

3 Likes

Now that’s one hell-of-a holiday deal! Hope you heal fast :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Dude such a good deal that’s going to be my exact setup
Good deal guys

1 Like

wow we have very similar flux builds. shame my gear drive shat itself today.

5 Likes

Good feels and fast heals my friend

4 Likes

Man this is sick. I’ve been considering almost exactly this setup for my first build (currently have an ownboard Zeus, need more power), but now I’m second guessing building it vs buying your perfect one. I tried doing the eskate calculator but I’m kinda a noob and not sure I put the values in correctly for your specs. What kind of real world top speed and range are you getting and what’s your weight? How would you describe the torque? I know that’s a vague question but I wouldn’t know a calculation into newton meters or pound foot and wouldn’t know what a good number is anyway. Maybe in comparison to other boards? Sorry if that’s a weird question it’s just that I’m looking for the most torque possible with a top speed of 40-50 (I’m a noob builder, not a noob rider). Thx!

3 Likes

Based on math, it’s probably in the 36-40mph top speed window. The range will depend on how ballsy you are with the throttle but should be longer than your legs can take.

16S-140kv-4:1 would be pretty damn torquey. Only increase would be going to 5:1 or similar.

3 Likes

I would say around 40 mph is close, I never went over 30 but it definitely had more to go. As far as torque it has plenty. I weigh 200 ish pounds and had it out for one 40 mile trip getting after it most of the time and had 40 percent battery left at the end

4 Likes

SOLD!!! Thanks please close!

5 Likes

Stay active in the community Dan the Man! Unless it hurts too much emotionally.

4 Likes

@xsynatic sad on this one :sleepy: don’t leave us Dan

2 Likes