Flipsky VX2 doesn't work

Hello, I bought a Flipsky VX2 remote new from flipsky and it doesn’t work properly. When I throttle a bit it goes to full. Did anybody had a trouble like me? Thanks

2 Likes

Put your board on the floor and stand up on it, problem solved

3 Likes

Do you actually have a full board? Well, in any case, your remote it’s working fine, it’s that without load, the motors spin up to max. When they have a load to move, they behave normally, just how vx2 works

:joy::joy::joy: I’m really thinking about to do that :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

If you try it, your board will work normally, just try it. I have a vx2 also, refunded the money from banggood, and found out it wasn’t broken, I just had to put my weight on the board.

Really or I’m going to kill my self?

1 Like

Youre going to be fine, just don’t go full throttle lol

If I don’t replay, I’m dead! Thanks anyway

1 Like

I did this video, that remote worked fine lol, just me not wanting to die. (that is my old board lol and now have the vx2 pro) (and that guy in the comments was wrong)

I had the exact same “issue” with my VX1. The motors have almost zero resistance and have to carry zero weight when they aren’t on the ground and you’re not standing on the board, so any speed mode on any throttle will make the motors go balls to the wall full throttle. Just put the board on the ground and stand on it, you’ll be fine

2 Likes

The issue people are mentioning is possibly the problem, but it could also be settings on the Vx2. I had some issues with one throwing tons of error messages because it was in the wrong mode

I will try it when I get at home. Thanks for the help!
I will try to be back with the results :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! I’m alive it works. I feel so happy!
Thanks mate!

2 Likes

Leaning towards a puck for my Flux…anyone prefer the VX2 over the Hoyt Puck?

said no one ever

4 Likes

Vx2 has a healthy amount of throw on the wheel. On the other hand, puck is quite short.
When i tried a board with it, i found it really hard not to launch full power with the smallest amount of throttle. This was on a board with about 200 motor amps so going balls to the wall was not an option. My 160 motor amps are nicely distributed on the vx2

If you want a trigger remote get the Maytech V2, it’s great

1 Like

This post is deceiving and thrashes the reputation of a product even when it’s working perfectly.

Please do not do that to vendors, change the title and apologize about it.

3 Likes

I contact flipsky, they told me to open the remote and sent photos, they didn’t give me any solution. Lots of time waisted with this.
I would like to change the title to solved, but I don’t know how to do it.
Any way, I’m not going to apologise.
Thanks!

2 Likes

go to your first post in this thread at the very top… look for the pencil icon…

2 Likes