Flipsky Smart Antispark Issues, Feedback, and Review

@Gamer43 is the heat sink really needed? Given that it’s completely covered by heat shrink

Hahahah good one my dear vana’:heart:

1 Like

Huuuum still si fucking reliable, even after multiple trip into the washmachine when i forget it in my pocket. For mtb, xt90s still the best choice, and it’s cheaper than free^^

2 Likes

That was flipsky’s decision, not mine. And the heatsink is not mounted, the heatshrink is what keeps the heatsink pressed against it.

The V2 will have a much more effective heatsinking strategy.

The heatsink allows for higher power dissipation.

4 Likes

is there any real way to tell just by looking at the unit that it is the new revamped version? HGLRC has this one on their amazon.ca storefront.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07SBSQJ17/?coliid=I2BWGX6QTQPLBS&colid=3761K2D18W70S&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

1 Like

No. Assume all third party resellers are fake.

1 Like

thanks mate!

I did ask Xu at Flipsky if HGLRC was legit and they said it was their sister company that focuses more on drones and RC cars. I did get a set of Flipsky 6354 190KVs. Waiting to test those.

The issue is that they have existing stock of previous versions of their products, so there no guaratee you are getting the most recent version.

2 Likes

Very true, I will get it directly from the aliexpress link that Flipsky sent me. They said they have it all in stock now. They just need to change the wording on their website. Thanks @Gamer43

@Gamer43 is flipsky going to integrate this new switch design into there vescs with built in antispark switches?

@levan634 could you share the link?

If they sell well, yes.

2 Likes

jesus, where I can buy a working AS with push to start, that works, without a 35$ shipping?

@Komamtb Pick the cheaper shipping. It will ship slower but it isnt as expensive. Also if you can wait, make the order on Nov 11th as it will be on sale.

1 Like

Thanks @levan634 will this be the 2.2 version?

as @Gamer43 said, the versions mean nothing. This is a whole new design by flipsky. I have confirmed with Xu over at flipsky that the switch in the aliexpress link I provided is the newest design.

2 Likes

Merci, bye bye loopkey

1 Like

Updated opening post with pictures.

1 Like

@Gamer43 Nice work! I’ve ordered two.

Just tested the switch with my MTB at the park.

Took it to grass and throttled it up.

20 minutes, no fires. so that’s a plus.

6 Likes