Flipsky Price Increases

There’s another factor to the price increase, in Guangdong where the most of these things are made there’s a electricity shortage. So factories there are hours or days without electricity. Even in china the price for a flipshit dual v
6.6 went from 1300 to 1600 yuan.

4 Likes

Water shortages in Taiwan also impacted the silicone chip supply as wafer-producing facilities could not keep their cooling ponds filled.

I am glad I picked up a couple VESCs to hold me over for a while…but I am kicking myself for not scooping up a new GPU while I could have. On top of that, I have to repair the framing, roof and walls on my garage/office while lumber prices in California are obscene!

The worst bit is, we are likely two years away from all of these shortages correcting themselves.

2 Likes

God I forgot how deeply stupid ST names are

2 Likes

LOL not me sir

1 Like

Everywhere in the US at the moment. It’s nuts. Damn near 250% vs a year ago.

2 Likes

Yeah all household woodworking projects are on hold for me

1 Like

The Mother’s day planter I built(18"x18"x8’) was a lil cheaper to do retaining wall block than treated lumber. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

That’s painfully funny

2 Likes

I look at pallets we toss in a whole new light now.
Gonna start scavenging wood from work dumpsters. You’d be surprised how much good lumber gets tossed

1 Like

I’m going to start collecting sawdust and put it in dimebags and sell it on the streets…lol

11 Likes

Btw, you guys could let us know what products you would like to order. We,E-ARK Tech will try our best to offer cost-effective products within May this month.

Wood?

7 Likes

Molicels and kenda tires :joy:

5 Likes

Metroboard 155s

2 Likes

Haggydrives.

:pensive:

Really? I have a set BNIB - make me an offer!

$1 USD. :gun::sunglasses:

In seriousness, I’d love to take them off your hands, but I just made a couple of big investments into my new career, so I’m tapped on discretionary funds. I have a set in storage, for the big Hummie deck build I’m doing with your ESC enclosure, but after that I’m tapped out. But I’m ok with that currently.

If you still have it by the end of the year I’ll likely reach out. Thank you sir!

2 Likes

Let’s swap then? You must have something cool :grin:

2 Likes

I live with my 4 birds in an abandoned shed that my parents own.
I have no water, no toilet, no bed. I sleep in a hammock.

But I do have airco, heating, a spot-welder and 10 eskates.

I call it luxury

10 Likes

Excuse me wtf

2 Likes