Flipsky ESC's - Community Poll July 19

A FSESC 6.6 dual mini is on its way to me, I hope its reliable @12s :slight_smile:
Edit: I have two 4.12 in my 10s board working in FOC reliably for a year now. I replaced the capacitor pcb for a single cap with 2200uf but only for logistical reasons.

2 Likes

Pushing this back up for more votes and comments please.

1 Like

Wow am I playing with my vesc settings on flipsky 4.20 dual I run FOC and a 10s3p Samsung 30q battery
Dual 6354 flipsky too.

Motor max: 40
Motor min: -40
Absolute max: 100

Bat current max: 65
Max Regen braking: -40

It’s the Android app I use.

1 Like

Just had a 6.6 simplify shit the bed. Need a replacement but it’s been discontinued…

I just ordered a 6.6plus. What’s the turn around time?

1 Like

A week tops

1 Like

Badass. Thanks

Last bump and I’ll close the polls.

been using 2 single 4.12s on 6s on FOC with default settings for a couple of months with no issues

Let the bumping loop be a never ending story…

1 Like

the 6.6 dual mini without antispark. It worked on the way to the bus, now I’ll go from the bus stop to work, 6km, for a quick test :blush:
Settings: 2x (40/-60A motor, 30/-15A battery) , 12s3p, hummies v4

edit: Heres the Metr Output:

No problems so far.

edit: One thing: The fluctuating voltage readings are making me a bit nervous but it seems to work for others so I have to calm myself with this thought :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve not actually held one of those smaller ones yet but holy hell that footprint is amazing.

I’m going to stick one in my next build for sure! Run out of unities now.

1 Like

I just bought a dual mini to replace my bad 6.6 simply.

Running lipos. 4x 4.5mah 25-50c rigged 12s2p

Maytech 6374 190kv x2.

What settings should I start with? I just took it out for the first time and she’s fast AF! Breaks are way too sensitive and the throttle needs to be eased out a bit.

2 Likes

The simple solution is to turn down the amperage of both acceleration and braking.

Other than that, messing with throttle curves could achieve it but is more of a pain to deal with imo.

I messed with these figures and it seemed to work fine. Thank you.

2 Likes

That’s strange. What made you try that?

1 Like

Reduces current ramp rate and thus lessens the severity of current spikes. I’ve found it also helps reduce abs overcurrent faults.

1 Like