Flipsky 75100 FOC 75V 100A Single ESC Based on VESC® for Electric Skateboard

I am a little confused…
You sell these products, posted here to let us know that the products are available, and would like us to go to a vendor and buy them.

But you will not provide one of each of these products for testing? You tell us to contact someone else?

That tells me you are not willing to make even a very small investment to help increase sales and that is a big warning sign for me. You don’t feel that donating one set for testing, and the free exposure here on this forum and to our friends, will create enough profits to pay for the test units?

It is very disappointing to hear that a distributor for a product line has so little faith in those products.

13 Likes

Who would get the sample though.

1 Like

Who knows

It’s so weird though, EARK just posts random Flipsky stuff. What’s the point of buying from them if we could just get it directly

It feels spammy, and if you’re going to spam another companies products, why not offer it to someone so people actually want to buy it from you

Flipsky doesn’t just “offer samples” as far as I know

4 Likes

Somebody with a 20s board. Maybe @skyart or something.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if we were talking about the esc or the lights thing at this point

2 Likes

I’m sure we can come up with a way to choose someone…if a sample becomes available. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Both I guess, Idk either lol.

I know a random weird dude with a beard that has a 20s battery

How can you tell if an esc is going to be reliable if you even can?

3 Likes

bench tests.

Stress tests hopefully.

then irl testing.

1 Like

If you send samples, make sure it’s to someone competent like Benjamin Vedder

3 Likes

Saw that lmao

1 Like

Big question is that you guys will buy directly from our aliexpress store or flipsky after the review of this product comes out? If no sales for our store after testing, how can we create enough profits to pay for the test units?
And we are happy to send sample if you guys can let us know who to choose, like jesus mentioned below, someone competent like Benjamin Vedder. We did send some products to customers before yet with negative result finally. Hope you can understand.

That user is known for satircal comments, no one is going to send the creator of the VESC a variant of it to test haha

6 Likes

why not? Benjamin Vedder receives 3rd party hardware all the time for test and dev…

Are you guys seriously begging for a 100$ FOC controller???

No. At least I’m not

I enjoy bullying weird flipsky resellers

5 Likes

thanks for letting us know, appreciate it

1 Like

u should only be expecting honest feedback, not positive ones only. if the product is crap, accept it is a failure and move on, if its good, the feedback will show its strength and people will notice and buy them to try it out, or maybe even recommend to others. u can’t honestly expect to have only positive feedback each time u send out a test unit for free, that’s just bribery paid advertisement

1 Like

yeah, we totally understand. What we means negative result is that the reviewer even did not release any feedback at all, lol. Sorry not to explain well on this.

5 Likes

got it, if the reviewer ghosted u, then its another story.