Flipsky 7070 110KV 4200W motor review?

Anyone have exprience with this 7070 motors for Esk8?
Link here:

Flipsky 7070 110KV 4200W BLDC Motor-Round Shaft (1)

There are some reviews out. Just check YouTube.

5 Likes

Thanks for your sharing, bro

1 Like

Are there any non-video reviews?

I would like to know, too

1 Like

Anyone use these and have logs? What’s torque like on hills at various speeds? What’s efficiency like?

Would also like to know how well these do sensorless.

1 Like

At 55mΩ these are probably going to get super hot.

2 Likes

Also 0 venting to be seen…they will get hot with any sort of high current use

3 Likes

Just check Facebook or Reddit :joy::joy::joy:
Using the search function might also bring up some non video results… just be creative…

1 Like

https://forum.esk8.news/search?expanded=true&q=Flipsky%207070%20reviews

Only this thread :rofl:

1 Like

This thread is the premier source for info on this motor in the whole English speaking world. Wow.

Well, than you do have your answer.

The problem with this video is that it’s really lacking as a review…no good information out of it.

Unless I missed it because I was sort of half paying attention

What’s the length of the stator?
What’s the diameter of the stator?
What’s temps did it get to at 18s and 90amps? How long was the ride?…why only 90 amps?

1 Like

Basically all video reviews

LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, SMASH THOSE BUTTONS, TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS, AND DRINK LOTS OF BrandName, AND LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW ABOUT YOUR FUTURE PLANS TO LIKE MY NEW VIDEOS AND RECOMMEND THOSE TO YOUR FRIENDS AS WELL

Oh, there was supposed to be content? This is just a tutorial on how to expand a channel.

1 Like

Don’t forget about getting into the “exclusive Patreon and Discord” and getting some merch with another person’s username on it.

1 Like

Detection results:

Screenshot taken from Kami Juins’s youtube

3 Likes

@Yeahthatperson is on here. I don’t think his running these motors any more tho.

1 Like

They were dope… But the hall sensors were not battle hardened and they broke within a couple of weeks. Later. I actually snapped a shaft but that was my fault. When I tore apart the motors I could see that there was absolutely no battle hardening of the hall sensors and that’s why they broke so quickly. Other than that they would really dope! Hella torque, but use a little bit more power than the 6374s

4 Likes

What caused the shaft to break, and where did it break?

2 Likes

I’ve come to believe that the sprocket moved causing it to bind.

Broke at the c clip cut

2 Likes