⚔ Flipsky 6374 vs Maytech 6374 vs Ali C6374 (Dickyho motors)

The old ones aren’t made by the same factory/people at all

2 Likes

Ehh fuck all that just use green loctite and be done with it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes

Are the 63100 on the way too? :sunglasses:

Sounds good. :ok_hand: I’ll consider it on next revision. Thanks!

14 Likes

Gonna have to agree with you on this one 90 degrees is definitely superior

3 Likes

@Anubis, can u check this thread I’ve posted some time ago ? https://forum.esk8.news/t/strange-noises-from-the-motors-any-idea/25525 , are you referring to this phenomenon ? If yes, will other motors than maytechs will not suffer from this problem ? (I’m looking for a better solution)

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m not crazy about the sensor wires running the length of the stator… but it is what it is…

when you ran the flipsky’s did you have the Temperature sensor on, or just totally sensorless?

great to hear HFI works well… I can’t wait to get my grubby little paws on mine…

thanks for the GB, Ben!

1 Like

This key that the C version has is the best thing ever for reliability

7 Likes

I just ran sensorless, i am too lazy to open my enclosure and connect sensors. Usually i just run a stress test, see how hot it gets then adjust the current values until its all about right.

1 Like

Ill subscribe to your only fans if you try one.

@itsrow The problem is the 6374 size is weird for me. It’s too big for a dual drive and too small for a single drive imho.

2 Likes

Ah yea I didn’t see that ring. Well-designed.

4 Likes

What amps? Any modifications? Epoxy? Or do you just run them as is

They run cool below 60 amps, I run mine at 50. You can epoxy them, but they’re still not greatly reliable in other ways

1 Like

Motor amperes or battery amperes?

I assume the latter?

Motor amps. They don’t have temp sensors so in general the settings have to be quite conservative

1 Like