Flipsky 63100 alternatives

Hey guys.

So I’ve had two flipsky 63100 140 kv battle hardened motors act up on me. Are there other “63” mm mounted motors that have the same or more power(they don’t have to be 63100’s)?

Current setup:
-boardnamics m1 at gear drive
-Stormcore 60d+
-12s5p p42a 21700 battery

3 Likes

Although with a stormcore I doubt you’re going to be able to achieve peak performance of the motors anyway.

3 Likes

+1 to this

2 Likes

Have a go on these.

3 Likes

And those will work with 63mm motor mounts?

I’m looking for 10mm axles, although I suppose I could make 8mm work.

1 Like

If by 63mm mounts you mean a 44mm bolt pattern, yes.

1 Like

They are not the same. And if you want eskate technology to keep improving please support the brand that designed them❤

8 Likes

How are they power-wise? I am running 9 inch wheels, so may have to get the 140kv

Whats wrong with the 60d +?

It’s just not capable of maxing out motors of that size as far as i’m aware.

Not saying there is anything wrong with it, just that there are more powerful escs out there.

2 Likes

Need to check the values against this for the stormcore

10mm axle wont work with stock m1-at. Do you have a custom motor pinion?

1 Like

Hmm well I definitely had a ton of power with the 63100’s. I’m half tempted to just get another one, but I’m not impressed with the build quality. I took one apart to change the bearing, but it was never quite the same afterwards.

What do you think is the best motor given the 60d+, 9 inch pneumatics, and 12s?

Yeah I did

1 Like

I’d go with the apex motors or equivalent dude.

How big is your battery? How many p

That’s what I was eyeing. You tried them? I’m trying to decide between 140kv or 170kv. I like lots of torque, and it definitely takes a bit of it to get the 9 inch pneumatics moving.

I’m not a speed freak, but it’s nice to be able to go at least like 35mph when I want to.

1 Like

12s5p

2 Likes