First DIY project

@jepev
Welcome to the forum :call_me_hand: it’s been awhile since @Lemonpie has posted but if you have questions here’s a couple of threads that you can ask stuff

2 Likes

So apparently starting a phd in a respiratory virus focused lab 1 year before the biggest respiratory virus pandemic of the last century wasnt a great move.

Good news is its over soon, bad news is i have time to think about that project because i’m currently at the hospital for a collapsed lung (if you’re tall, handsome with a magnum dong and enjoy smoking weed, you are at risk)

Anyway it looks like you all stopped giving your money to chinese dudes who talks like fucking kung fu masters, so I will have to actually look up for what i need.

Next step is ordering some enclosure from eboardsperu and battery from the same or from that dude Login • Instagram whose in EU if I remember well
More update early december

disclaimer : that post may have been written under the effect of strong painkillers

3 Likes

Spicy and humble return :rofl::joy:

Heal up dude!

1 Like

Phew, I’m finally thankful for not being tall. You made it all worth it my dude.

We submitted for 510k clearance for a medical detector in January of 2019 and are still getting the “please hold” message from the FDA