(First Build) LY Evo 36 | 12s2p | Dual 6374 | Dual FocBox v1.6 | TB 110 72A | TB drivetrain

Thanks man, really appreciate it

1 Like

cheepā€¦ but still 2pā€¦ sag shall be evidentā€¦ but ifā€™n you wanna eskate on the cheep with the third or fourth most hated battery builderā€¦

rolling dice

is this a good idea? @discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Most likely

Haha thanks but I think Iā€™ll spend the extra bit for my own safety. Already in contact with someone for a 10s3p 40t battery. Pretty excited about that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sick build brother, love the blue! Always makes me happy seeing more falcons :metal:

Also, good luck with getting the motors mounted inward. It was definitely one of the harder tasks for me, even with the 40 inch. Angled riser pads helped a ton, although I hated messing with the evos geometry

2 Likes

IMHO your enclosure will handle itā€¦ if your wallet will allowā€¦ add more P-groupsā€¦ 10S5p is pretty awesome

only other thangā€¦ is I hope the battery builder is on this site @Scepterr is close by youā€¦

2 Likes

did you move the rear truck back?

Oh shit thatā€™s a solid idea, might have to try that myself

1 Like

look up :arrow_up: on this threadā€¦ kenny paved the roadā€¦ :ok_hand:t4: :beer: :beers: :ok_hand:t4: :open_mouth: :crazy_face:

1 Like

No I ended up using a 1/2 in riser, and a 7 degree wedge, it works, but itā€™s tall for sure

IMHO risers on an evoā€¦wedges and other foo-foo shit are cra-craā€¦ why buy and angled truck deck EVO/century and raise up the boardā€¦ they sell baseplates at 35-42-50 use that and keep the board lowā€¦ you buy these type boards for low CG ading risers youā€™re throwing dollars ans sacrificing ridability and performanceā€¦

is kook full of shit?
@discobot fortune

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Totally agree. Im looking into different mounts/trucks to solve it. As much as I love the TB kit, I donā€™t think itā€™s optimal for the falcon. By the time I had the kit is was too late and risers/wedge was the cheapest option. Itā€™s not bad height wise on 107s but when I get pneumatics I donā€™t want the thing looking like a damn monster truck

1 Like

is kook full of shit?
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

is kook full of shit?
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

3 Likes

I tested it today and all it took was a half inch riser and a 7 degree riser which surprised me because that is what most people use on the 40 inch decks to make it fit.

1 Like

Yea its actually @ZachTetra . He posted a listing today of a 10s3p battery

Also is there any possibility that my focbox v1.6s are causing the cutoffs and the board to shut off? I want to make sure Im not unnecessarily throwing more money into the board. Also Im using some scotch tape to secure the vx1 receiver to the y splitter cable if thats a problem at all. (Idk maybe scotch tape is conductive? :man_shrugging:t2:)

1 Like