(First Build) LY Evo 36 | 12s2p | Dual 6374 | Dual FocBox v1.6 | TB 110 72A | TB drivetrain

you’re welcome… thank @sofu… she is the dev/architect of the app!

2 Likes

Check the DRI thread if you might be thinking of going PCB battery build.

2 Likes

Beautiful paint job; looks really good with the blue on the sides. I hope you enjoy it when it’s done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

while your board is down… check out kenny’s build here…

he redrilled the rear truck mounts, moved them aft, that way you can get rid of those goofey risers…

good luck, buddy

1 Like

Thanks man, really appreciate it

1 Like

cheep… but still 2p… sag shall be evident… but if’n you wanna eskate on the cheep with the third or fourth most hated battery builder…

rolling dice

is this a good idea? @discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Most likely

Haha thanks but I think I’ll spend the extra bit for my own safety. Already in contact with someone for a 10s3p 40t battery. Pretty excited about that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sick build brother, love the blue! Always makes me happy seeing more falcons :metal:

Also, good luck with getting the motors mounted inward. It was definitely one of the harder tasks for me, even with the 40 inch. Angled riser pads helped a ton, although I hated messing with the evos geometry

2 Likes

IMHO your enclosure will handle it… if your wallet will allow… add more P-groups… 10S5p is pretty awesome

only other thang… is I hope the battery builder is on this site @Scepterr is close by you…

2 Likes

did you move the rear truck back?

Oh shit that’s a solid idea, might have to try that myself

1 Like

look up :arrow_up: on this thread… kenny paved the road… :ok_hand:t4: :beer: :beers: :ok_hand:t4: :open_mouth: :crazy_face:

1 Like

No I ended up using a 1/2 in riser, and a 7 degree wedge, it works, but it’s tall for sure

IMHO risers on an evo…wedges and other foo-foo shit are cra-cra… why buy and angled truck deck EVO/century and raise up the board… they sell baseplates at 35-42-50 use that and keep the board low… you buy these type boards for low CG ading risers you’re throwing dollars ans sacrificing ridability and performance…

is kook full of shit?
@discobot fortune

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Totally agree. Im looking into different mounts/trucks to solve it. As much as I love the TB kit, I don’t think it’s optimal for the falcon. By the time I had the kit is was too late and risers/wedge was the cheapest option. It’s not bad height wise on 107s but when I get pneumatics I don’t want the thing looking like a damn monster truck

1 Like

is kook full of shit?
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

is kook full of shit?
@discobot fortune