[FIN] Decks to be made

Thanks for your opinion! When I started to design this deck it was ment for me. And I ride pneumatics range from 150-200mm… Therefor my thought was a narrower front would have less wheel bite. And I like to have more space to move my right foot on the rear. .

If you guys want it the other way around I understand that! Let me know and I change it.

Laters

If you were to make the truck mounts the same the buyer could use whichever direction they wanted. And use angled risers for desired position.

Me too.
Actually I would like my Evo to be a little wider front and rear.

4 Likes

Okay no problem. I could make it 10rear 11"-11.5" front…?

The channels will be to the rear only i think because od strenght. So if you like you motors on rear it has to be one or the other

Also there’s a slight angle difference on the split angel nose/rear.

Century 40 from subsonic is a beautiful evo inspired board as well with a less aggressive taper to the rear.

Definitely looks nicer than a evo but has less concave which Is the only downside Imo.

If you can get something that checks all those boxes you’ll have one of the sickest esk8 decks on the market.

Ooo and urethane bumpers to save your board from curbs but that’s kinda over the top.

Looking awesome nonetheless!

1 Like

Update.

11.5" front
10" rear
42.5" long
Cut out 610mm L * 140mm W 12mm D
Channel 6mm D 30mm W.

Should have som molds going in a week or so.
Still searching for a good deal on canadian hard maple…

10 Likes

Is that for single or dual layer?

Do you mean double or single stack enclosure? It will be single for now

1 Like

I am highly interested to use your deck/enclosure in a build with an AT haggy drive. Any idea by when we would be able to get the first decks with enclosure? I almost have everything else available to build my board, but don’t know yet which deck I will use…
What is the cost price you are aiming for? Deck and enclosure…

2 Likes

Any updates or this project? Got scrapped? @DicKie ask 9 days ago you left him hanging so going to assume it’s been trashed.

1 Like

He hasn’t been online since the 12th. Probably real life stuff going on.

2 Likes

I’m here. Life’s a bit busy. Still on this project but the time frame is f*d up.
Hard to sync everyones time together.
As for now I have no idea when we will have the first prototype ready.
End of december I’ll have 2 weeks of work. Hoping to have the first one ready then.

1 Like