Fast Board Prototype

but would be also very interesting without any music. :smiley:

8 Likes

I think this is where the future of downhill skateboarding needs to goā€¦ no limits to speed, race anywhere.

10 Likes

yeah, and the races go up and down for milesā€¦better than any rollercoaster. Mindblowing.

5 Likes

Maaaaate, how fast were you going when you got speed wobbles right at the end of the video?!

6 Likes

I puckered hard there.

6 Likes

Obviously doesnā€™t miss ankle day.

8 Likes

Frankly speaking, except for reasons of advancing tech for higher board speeds - iā€™m appalled at the flagrant disregard for the 50km/h speed limit set in suburbs. Some kids could have been cycling or skating aroundā€¦ iā€™m referring to the car taking the video. This should have been taken in an abandoned industrial estate or backcountry road.

7 Likes

images - 2020-03-28T232854.332

Some roads are just better than others :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

EYU9yjA

2 Likes

If I were Red Bull or Coca Cola i would bomb this guy with lots of options and money right now.

4 Likes

Maybe they already have :sunglasses:

Man there are more and more people to race around the world nowadays, all with zero carbon Ć©mission and rechargeable energyā€¦ Dream!

1 Like

You need a zero degree back truck or fixed hangar - this will solve your problem good. Just do it on ā€œsaferā€ roads next time (for others). Come on now - youā€™re in Perth of all places - the land of smooth and unpopulated roads everywhere - like here for instance.

5 Likes

I think the guy knows what he is doing with truck angles etc, he said he got speed wobbles because one of his back motors shut off because of low batteryā€¦

8 Likes

Please be careful friend.

12 Likes

Looking good. If you havenā€™t had the Esk8 carpet ripped out from under, I would seriously consider leathering up. It is not if but when. We gotta get you to SoCal at some point. Streets of Lancaster Race would be appropriate.

17 Likes

When you tuck your leg so much that it becomes your other leg :face_with_monocle:

It canā€™t be unseen.

12 Likes

I donā€™t see it
squinting harder

3 Likes

You canā€™t picture his front leg being his right leg? Try smoking a bit first.

6 Likes

I see many wobbles, not just the obvious one at the end. Heā€™s obviously good at balancing, iā€™d give him thatā€¦

zero degrees (if even possible)

1 Like

At high speeds small turns start to look like wobbles I think.

2 Likes