Fast Board Prototype

honestly… I’v NEVER had a board that I thought a nose-grab was good idea… mad fukkin repects…*

4 Likes

doood… i have full wide-screenm
\ and surround sound on… i’m in the moment… be still…

1 Like

Im glad more is happening in the direct drive scene. While I dont think that it is “the future of esk8” as some might claim, I do think it is pretty sick. Looking forward to more info on your hardware!

4 Likes

You should connect with moestooge. He will get you a proper set of trucks for those speeds. We race with downhill guys here in the California outlaw series and we’ve seen its way more dangerous going uphill than it is going downhill. You get the carpet pulled out from under you at those speeds and it’s not pretty.

10kw is serious power. I push 10kw with a max speed of 32 mph. This is with hummie hubs. 0-30mph in 1.9 seconds, so I get the power you can get out of 10kw. Can you tell us where your based out of? Need to get you out here racing in cali…

6 Likes

Uphill speed wobbles are the scariest thing I’ve encountered in esk8 so far. Shit does not even feel slightly right.

11 Likes

Well when you get he carpet pulled out from under you, it’s pretty scary too! You hit the ground so fast and hard.

1 Like

easy mistake here it is for convenience

3 Likes

Some of us here use 23deg or less rearplates dewedged, and do not dare to go the speeds you reach - i believe it’s the helmet!

2 Likes

3 link turners are the most stable truck you’ll ever ride. They are perfect for crazy speed people like you! :smiley:

5 Likes

You can buy them?

If Moe sees that somebody knows how to go fast, like… real fast… , he’s typically quite nice in wanting to assist/help to get people safer/faster.

9 Likes

That is a fast helmet. mmm.

@FastBoard pics!!! gah the dry… the chafing…

my pussy is dry and chafing due to the lack of pics.

5 Likes

Yup. He offered to sell a race-ready SRB board a while back, but ONLY to someone who would actually race it. That pretty much says it all.

9 Likes

15 Likes

good teaser - pretty soon we are going to want to see some build pix else we will be forced to believe that jesus built your hotrod

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Dingdangalangmadingdong :grinning:

5 Likes

BTW all, the official esk8 world record is 95.83 km/h (59.55 mph).

15 Likes

and best of all for me is that the fastboard machine looks like a standard longboard with small wheels like the mach 1 and has not these ultra large wheels we actually need for ground clearance. Thats amazing!

6 Likes

Many want to know how he’s doing that much power on 78mm Magnums.

6 Likes

yeah, im so curious, too.
cant wait to see whats happening in this board and if it will ever be for sale or something.

3 Likes