Fast Board Prototype

that much i understand all my boards up until esk8 has been same width as my board. But now personally id rather ride fast on wider trucks especially since i have big ass size 15 feet. Having a wider truck for me doesnt mean i want a larger motors, i like a less nimble truck setup then something super flicky and nimble.

2 Likes

I agree with all that you say exept for dkpā€¦ Its just not your style of riding i guess.

3 Likes

23 Likes

Damn, your opinions are just like you board. Radical :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I have far more colourful things that I would have said, but I applaud your restraint :rofl:

Looking forward to seeing the finished product FastBoard!

8 Likes

After a lifetime of skaking when I got my Bajaboard was the first time I felt like a passenger, I donā€™t think many esk8ers would even question that feeling :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wellā€¦ riding with my kids to school or setting off on a 100 km cruise through the countryside or hitting some mountain bike trails all on a 12 kg rocket board isnā€™t going to work for me, if it works at all. Itā€™s great to have some variety in your quiver.

There is a very particular use case where the design you describe and the fastboard itself might just be the best choice available. Iā€™m excited to see how it materialises and rises to the challenge.

3 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

And donā€™t do yourself down, man! I expect that thereā€™s a lot to see here. My point is exactly that: there are so many forms of skateboarding to enjoy! Keep up the good work, fella!

4 Likes

Most of them are to busy building fancy stuff like wide, large and heavy boards with lots of bling bling :joy:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

not everyones aim is to just go fast

you wouldnt ride an f1 car on a rally stage. same here

6 Likes

Why not, it used to be a thing

:innocent:

9 Likes

sorry lets make it easier

you wouldnt ride a crane on an f1 stage and you wouldnt try to lift half a building using an f1 car

3 Likes

I would try one of these on a track day , I feel this thing here is alot like the non thane esk8s we build :joy:

4 Likes

haha thats gona be a kekw from me my friend amazing shit post

Yeah all good. :grinning: Just mentioning there are many ways to build an esk8 :grinning:

3 Likes

Iā€™d been following this thread with interest until the OP started getting shirty about other peoples setups. Itā€™s all very well and good having a product that is super fast, but itā€™s a specific tool for a specific way of riding. I applaud the technical achievement but it is still a niche product.

Going fast is good but not everyone wants to breath a sigh of relief that they didnā€™t die at the end of each ride/session.

18 Likes

And youā€™ll have to change you marketing strategy if you want to sell something :rofl:

But youā€™re refreshing

9 Likes

Bet registered, one fresh new FastBoard from 1st production batch shipped to my home in France if @Toughook doesnā€™t ride his board DKP vs one fine West Caribbean Very Old rum + my utmost respects if he is!

@City-Blade-101 nominated as impartial referee!

And the result is, ladies & Gentsā€¦

You got the wrong answer!

He rides RKP Direct Drive Longboard on urethane wheels :kiss:

Iā€™ll send you my details in PM, thank you for this entertaining bet! Looking forward receive to my FastBoard !

16 Likes

LMAO hahahaha

1 Like