Exway atlas tank mode

Or the rear truck be on swing arm like a dirt bike, but the shock is a actuator.bstill pop the front then the back engages.

1 Like

I mean Iā€™m actually working on something along these lines for the E-Freeboard Open source Electric Caster

Currently Iā€™m thinking there will be a pull string handle sticking out the top of the module and you give it a pull and it locks into a lifted mode, this idea goes along with the self balancing ideas I talked about in that thread.

1 Like

also lol $3000 for that board

should pay his employees less

2 Likes

In the comments I saw another pretty great idea: self flipping fingerboard

So you make a small RC electric skateboard and build in flipping actuators or maybe could get the reaction wheel idea to work on that scale. So you could play like a IRL skateboard video game.

Perhaps a better idea is to make a quadcopter drone with a skateboard deck and wheels on the bottom so it just takes off to launch onto rail slides and you use the thrusters to maintain balance while it slides.

1 Like

Fuck it. Iā€™m building a jumper board. Going to call it ā€œpogoskateā€. Thatā€™s short for ā€œpigs on great overengineered skateboardsā€

2 Likes

Omg. How much was that rocket? He had maybe 500 in parts just for the sk8. 3000 Iā€™m making 3 bad ass builds. Maybe more.

1 Like

:thinking:

2 Likes

I think he went over hsi spreadsheet where he keep track of his expenses as the owner of Hacksmith industries so that counts all the material costs and labor maybe even counting the rent for that period.

1 Like

This could all be done on the VESC without the arduino

2 Likes

haha with some custom code added :wink:

Throw an arduino in between only if you donā€™t want to mess with the VESCs just pull it out and it goes back to normal.

Also I was thinking it would be sweet if you had this in an app that connects to the VESC over BT for it, range would suck obviously.

1 Like

Top speed is pretty unremarkable at 51km/h for the top model. Yawn

2 Likes

Exway riders arenā€™t as good at falling as TB customers

Torque is prob not bad tho

5 Likes

Direct Drive falling is a feature not a fault.

2 Likes

@BillGordon these pricks said you arenā€™t good at falling.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not.

7 Likes

You made my day :joy:

3 Likes