Excalibur | LY Evo 40" | 12s4p 30Q | BN M1s | Dual TB6374 | TB110s | BalancePro v6.6+ |

Nice job bro

3 Likes

Thank you @eBoosted @ShutterShock!

1 Like

Love the build!
These nice slim light rippers are so much fun!
The benefit of running thane in my opinion, you can keep everything nice and light.

1 Like

Great build and way to see it though man.

Weā€™ve all been at that point of fuck it, Iā€™m done working on this thing, I suck and am stupid and quit.

Really glad you were able to overcome the pitfalls, regather your troops (moneys) and turn it into this awesome board!

Canā€™t wait to see what to do with the street carver :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

That is a really nice set up, super clean!!! I am waiting on my M1ā€™s to come in, how are you liking them compared to belts?

2 Likes

These and belts are worlds apart. They sound and feel utterly fantastic. You donā€™t have to worry about belt skips, getting shit in your belts, or basically anything with these, you can just get up and go. Highly highly recommend

2 Likes

Good explanation, ride safe and again super sweet build!!!

1 Like

Hello. This is my first post here on the forum. This is exactly the build i was looking for. Big Ben is gonna make an enclosure for an evo for me. I was wondering, what EVO you have? And is 40 degree baseplates the way to go to get your setup? I also want the m1 drive kit, reverse mount. It just looks so clean. Is the clearance for the drives good with the 40 degree and reverse mount?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Sadly you canā€™t reverse mount the M1s without removing material from the truck hangers. With that said, the evo is the perfect deck to do forward mounted motors on. I am not quite sure about what baseplates would fit, but you may need the adjustable ones from boardnamics. You should ask in the BN M1 thread about which specific baseplate works with your trucks and motors.

Looking at his setup, it seems he reversed mounted them, on 220 hangers, and it seems to work well. Iā€™m confused. :smiley:

1 Like

This is called inward mounted / forward mounted :smiley:

Then, i want what he has. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep! I have regular mounted, reverse mounted motors are where you have the motors ā€œbehindā€ the rear wheels in a sense. I can give you some more details and info on this build if you want, Iā€™m going to build one similar to this one for a friend soon and Iā€™m coming up on 200 miles on this current build.

I have the 2019 Evo Falcon version with the gray bottom and falcon art underneath.

Itā€™s enough, but itā€™s tight. Iā€™d estimate roughly 10mm-ish.

4 Likes

Would anyone be interested if I were to sell or part out this board? Its got just about 200 miles on all the parts and I really havenā€™t been able to ride as much as I would have liked. Just kinda debating on whether its worth or not, board runs great and feels fantastic to ride.

4 Likes

Just had a quick catch up on this post / build of yours.

Itā€™s a shame you had to part it out, but those exact wheels now sit beneath my Evo and so the cycle continues - this time though, the miles will be added in another continent . . .

3 Likes