Evo spectrum 40 3links mb155s on stretch trampa stormcore60 molicelp42a 12s8p davega almost new

** Evo spectrum 40 3links mb155s on stretch trampa stormcore60 molicelp42a 12s8p davega almost new**
**the battery have 2 cycles. Running sensorless on 6385 174kv motor, smart bms, puck remote davega screen, tyre are new, stretched with a 3D printed spacer, running on 3links from @MoeStooge, the board is amazing, powerfull and super stable, 7a charger, full metal port:
2350eu:

Images

Free eu shipping

16 Likes

That will go quickly. I’m tempted myself. Red davega, hmm… :slight_smile:

Why are you selling it?

4 Likes

I’m too tool, and I feel better on a 44, also I love the process of making bords :yum:

6 Likes

Really nice one! So many cool boards for EU people here now :eyes:

@Raul96 Do you have any pics of the guts? Also, is that a Duck battery? Did you have the battery pack shipped from the US? :thinking:

1 Like

He probably built it himself @Raul96 has skills from what I watched :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Cool! Very clean job on the battery pack for the Flux.

I guess he uses the Duck PCB for the advertised Evo battery pack. That would explain the Duck sticker.

4 Likes

No pcb, I made the battery my self :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wheels are balanced, come with 16t pulley, 18, and 20, also a spare truck busching

2 Likes

Nope :slightly_smiling_face:

Nope, Raul ordered some 8p nickel and some fish paper from me, but like he said, no PCB :slightly_smiling_face:

It looks like he clipped the logo out of the packing slip i sent with his order. Raul I wish I had sent you one of my new fancy stickers so you wouldn’t have to use that crappy black and white logo printed on label paper :joy:

Either way, nice build man! Good luck with the sale :metal:

7 Likes

Wooow yes I saw those, first time trying your system, making batterys is not time consuming anymore :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Bump! Price drop to 2200e

2 Likes

Sold close pls

1 Like

You never made a build thread? This is some real BOTY stuff

2 Likes

@xsynatic

I just saw this. How on God’s green flat earth did he solder those series wires with his fingers HOLDING THEM RIGHT NEAR THE JOINT!? Fingers must be made of rock.

1 Like