!!! EVO FALCON 14S8P w/ STORMCORE 100D Complete PRICE DROP !!!!

[US] !!! Evo Falcon with Stormcore 100D - 14S 8P Build !!!

*** I am LOWERING PRICE TO $2500 *** FIRM

Complete Evo Falcon for Sale

** Top Speed: 50mph **
** Mileage Range: 60+ miles **
** Landyachtz Evo Falcon 40” Deck **
** 14s8p Samsung 30Q pack **
** Lacroix Stormcore 100D ESC **
** Maytech Motors: 6374-HA-C 190kv **
** FatBoy Wheel Pulley Set KEGEL **
** SurfRodz 200mm RKP Trucks **
** XTLA Block CNC Machined Motor Mounts **
** New Torque Boards 110 mm wheels (Arctic Blue - Never Used) **
** Fast Eddy Steel Bearings **
** Belt Drive **
** Flipsky vx1 remote **
** METR module **
** 58.8V, 10amp Charger included **
** Added Shredlights to the trucks to create the “glow” on wheels **
** Rear Shredlights (Rear Shredlight mount slightly bent, lights work great though) **
** Custom Glass Frit **

She has seen 52mph and is a rocket!

** Original build by longhairedboy, however has since been highly upgraded with Stormcore, Trucks Motor Mounts, Belts and more **
** Running flawless and still my favorite board **:
Price ($2500) Buyer Pays Shipping

!! Guys this is by far my favorite and best build, however I went into cardiac arrest earlier this week and by the grace of God survived. I can no longer risk doing 50mph and would only like to sell this complete to a buyer who will truly appreciates this beauty !!

The complete build is worth over $4,000 so I think $2500 is a very good deal considering she is running a Stormcore 100D

Light scratches on the bottom of the board (normal) and the belts should be adjusted. Otherwise she is absolutely flawless. Happy to send video of her running. Please see all attached photos. The wheels are brand new and were put on before my heart attack (Never Used). I could part her out for more money but would rather the complete build go into the right hands.

Please PM me if interested

** Pictures on the white table were taken today, other photos are recent ride pics before new wheels were put on…

20 Likes

holy shit
:pray:

11 Likes

Rick!! Miss you Man, seeing you ride this board, was crazy, zoomin past everyone on group rides. This board is a beast and I’ve seen Rick riding it in action.

6 Likes

Thanks Man! I will miss her! I’m still riding, just much slower LOL

4 Likes

I got my trampa build up In running, I rarely ever go fast, we should ride soon! Which board you riding now?

2 Likes

This board set this memory…

2 Likes

@KaramQ Pm me when you get a chance, we will catch up later this week. I am still in recovery right now…

3 Likes

We haven’t met before man, but I’m Aviator. Sick board, and I wish you a speedy recovery!

3 Likes

Thanks brother!

2 Likes

Prayers for you man. Blessing that you’re alive and didn’t go into CA while riding or driving that fast. I wish you a good prognosis as you discover more about this body anomaly.

You built such an amazing board. If I didn’t have a baby on the way and a new car to buy, this would be mine right now.

9 Likes

Fantastic build - I have a similar(ish) set up - Good Luck with your Sale !

2 Likes

Thanks @Venom121212, I actually have a defib in my chest (basically my insurance policy). That device saved my life and I should have many years left because of it. Thanks for the prayers!

6 Likes

Board just sold guys, thanks for the support! @tlange is the proud new owner of a badass build! Tear it up Tristen!

7 Likes

Congrats on the sale. Weird how the least active people buy the most expensive board. Just something I’ve noticed.

1 Like

Haha just never really used the site!

2 Likes

Well then Welcome!! We’d love to get to know you!

3 Likes

There’s a ton of people that just scan and read without posting. Can’t blame them for not wanting to interact with scum like me.

8 Likes

LOL what’s up Bill! Hope you been well!

2 Likes

Hey man-was reading about your ordeal in this thread earlier. Glad you pulled through!

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Look at the bright side, now riding slow I can catch the scenery… haha! Yah, I feel great, thank God for modern technology!

2 Likes