Every rider please be careful! Wear your helmet! Chace Numata

Could be. Setting failsafe is telling the receiver what to do when signal is lost.
If your remote has such a feature (which IMO should not exist in esk8 remotes) then you must set it correctly.
What is your remote?

1 Like

HK GT2B in a Chozen mod case.

Page 13 of the manual.

3 Likes

Konstantinos you’re legend

2 Likes

I just confirmed my failsafe is full throttle. Turned Tx on, turned board (and Rx) on, turned Tx off, board goes to full throttle, turn Tx on, board goes back to neutral.

You guys are legends, and probably just saved my life. I’m going to adjust it at home tonight, and then confirm behaviour tomorrow in the same spot (off the board).

5 Likes

Fuck, this really makes me sad.
Hope w/e retail brand this is steps up thier QC and finds out w/e caused his board to send him flying.
:disappointed:

Check the press reset video of the miles board.

He mentions some things that might be relevant to the accident (poor high speed breaking, remote reverse button).

1 Like

Updates on fixing the full throttle issue?

Didn’t take the board out since it’s rainy for a week, but did the recalibration and bench test, all fixed now, just have to confirm in the wild now.

This is an actual pic of the 5G tower poking out the side of the building just under the roofline in the middle of the pic.

1 Like