WTS US Deck, motors, chargers, wheels, and pulleys

I NEED MONI
Located in New York City (US)
Local pickup is available.
I’ll keep updating this thread with shit that I need gone.
Prices don’t include shipping unless stated otherwise.

2x 190-200kv 6355 sk3 motor - $50

Not sure what exact KV these motors are. My math puts them at about 190-200kv. They had sensors, but the wire disintegrated :frowning: You can just solder new wires to the sensors.

The motors arent prefect. They spin up just fine, however I believe that one of them needs a new c-clip. They’re cheap because I want em gone. The only thing I guarantee here is they spin up and work electrically, but they need some work to be fully usable.

Landyachtz Osteon 38" - $100

I mounted trucks on it but never used/rode it.
(the marks on the left/underside are adhesive marks from tape)

No clue what to price it at.

evolve 97s orange - $49

These have about 10 miles on them. Too small, not a big urethane fan. Comes with zealous bearings in 3, and evolve speed bearings in the 4th.

entertion 10s4a charger - $15

Its a charger. Identical to the evolve gt charger. Fanless.

Assortment of pullies - $29 for the lot

Press fit plastic abec pullies (i think bkb) 40t x12mm, never used, bought second hand but I didn’t realize they’re the wrong width :man_facepalming: $25 for the pair

Bolt on metal kegel pullies 36tx15mm $25 for the pair

40T x12mm bolt on abec pullies with no bolts - $15 for the pair

8mm 15Tx16mm steel d shaft pullies (flipsky) $15 for the pair

Sold
TB Pneumie hubs - $50

6" recommended because they come with 62T pressfit pullies. In the pics I have 8" knobbies on there for the hell of it. I’ll clean em up before I ship em ofc. JUST THE HUBS/PULLIES.

10mm Axle bearings

Will sell these if they don’t sell as a bundle with the BN270 hangers.
I have 8 brand new 10x28 bearings with MBS spacers (for MBS/trampa hubs) $15
10 10x22 bearings with thane/small hub spacers, though these have like 100ish miles on them. Idk what to sell these for lol

BN270 + Motor mounts - $130

Pretty good shape. One of the motor mounts is brand new and the other one is a bit banged up. One is the older one with the slide adjustment and the other one has the hole adjustment. The hangers are in great shape. 10mm fixed axles. 10x22 and 10x28 bearings with bearing spacers available.

Metr pro uart - $28

i bought it and let it sit in a closet because i like my robos better.

7 Likes

@xsynatic @sleepless @frame go get some fresh air, liking my post within 5 seconds :rofl:

6 Likes

Arghh! 2nd! Damn you @xsynatic

Edit: @Evwan you offer me NOTHING. Kidding love you

3 Likes

Uninterrupted esk8 stalking.

#bump

2 Likes

y am i seeing familiar stuff :joy:

1 Like

the pullies you gave me didnt fit my stuff :sob:
the d shaft were 8mm not 10 and the abec pullies are only 12mm wide :cry:
i keep those kegel pullies tho, the ones I’m selling rn are diff

2 Likes

well damn, sorry bro, i didn’t really check any of those before i sent them :rofl:

1 Like

yeah its fine lol, hopefully someone else has some better use for them

1 Like

the d shape pulley is gonna be stuck with u for a whole year, like how it stayed in my box for a whole year :rofl:

1 Like

yeah probably. who tf has 8mm d shafts :rofl:

1 Like

idk, my d shaft is long and thicc :shushing_face:

3 Likes

yeah I expect this stuff to sit for a while. maybe I’ll just offload it on my secret Santa :rofl:
kidding, that would be kinda evil

2 Likes

that pair of pulley might become antique if it gets sent around the world multiple times without anyone actually using it after few year :rofl:

1 Like

Racerstar 5065.

3 Likes

yeah i just gave mine to @Nacho, no chance :rofl:

1 Like

Can I have the bearings and spacers?

Realistically I’d like to sell them to whoever buys the trucks

1 Like

I would have bought the BN270’s last week when I asked you if you had any. Good luck with sale.

oOoOh God damn it the 270’s I was gonna buy became unavailable, but I’ve already changed several plans and now I need one 220 instead xD

I’ll see if I can think of a purpose for em. Lmao.

1 Like

Welp they’re pending now

1 Like