[EU-USA-worldwide] 200x75 phatty tires, Q-128 (MBS T2), QD-326 (Metroboard 8") and QD-322 group buy (it's happening!)

Anything to get this group buy to happen!

@tinp123 I can make a spreadsheet for all the tires if you wish so we have a better idea who is in?

3 Likes

Fuck I need a set for my vacation in two as I take the board with me.
Fun fact. I have no spare tyre and tubes :rofl:

1 Like

In for a set of QD-326 200x50 but I’m interested in the other variants above and want to order more sets if we can get them in 200x50 - is this possible?

1 Like

Any news?

2 Likes

Is it too late to jump in? Im just hoping for 1 or 2 sets

1 Like

Not too late! Louis @PixelatedPolyeurthan will help me with spreadsheet since my laptop died. And I have to add those QD-322

4 Likes

you know when you volunteer to help but then it stabs you in the back?

3 Likes

Are the 322s getting added to the vote too? I’d go 2 sets of those too.
These prices are crazy if I’m reading it right.
20ish bucks for a set of 4?
I was about to buy some from trampa but this is too good.

2 Likes

added right now!

Yes, prices are good, but big group buy + long waiting time. If you need tires asap, get them from Trampa

1 Like

btw.

1 Like

Can you change what you want? :sweat_smile: Now that there is a better option i might want to swap :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw feel like a idiot but which ones will fit trampa rims? Got a bit confused if the wide as hell tires fit

2 Likes

<Awesome price, I am in for two set

1 Like

Nah i have a set already but was going to buy backups so this is perfect.

1 Like

K it’s been a minute since I checked this thread. I’m in for a set of those metro board 8” tires. Plus an ass tonne of extra tubes. How do I sign up? Sorry if this has been discussed exhaustively…

1 Like

For now Tin has a temporary spreadsheet where he writes down the names and how many sets to keep track of the interests and see how many sets are taken for the MOQ… We will make a proper sheet with tire options later than you can fill out/add quantities :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this thread until now, but I’m in for a set of each 8" tire options, and 2 sets of the 9" tires. And I’m in the United States of Anarchy. :wink:

4 Likes

@tinp123 sorry for the fault but I want two but I mess up voting for 3 : so just to clarify I am in for the Phatty 200x75 and the QD-322 (sorry I don’t want the qd-128 9inch tires a but to big for me) thanks for the update

1 Like

Didn’t mean too click phatty tires. Can please take that one away. But I do want the other ones I voted for

You can press on “Show Vote” to undo

On a phone. Doesn’t show undo