[EU-USA-worldwide] 200x75 phatty tires, Q-128 (MBS T2), QD-326 (Metroboard 8") and QD-322 group buy (it's happening!)

I see you concerns and they are valid. I do hope more USA people will join when I get shipping prices for them, probably tomorrow. Also, there are few smaller esk8 vendors which could help us reach that 500 MOQ - I am in contact with some of them and I will message every single one if needed. + I am ready to take good part of 500 MOQ if we won’t reach it.
I know GB for 125 sets of tires is in no way small GB, but if we want good price there is no other option. At the end of the day, tires are consumables and everyone riding AT will eventually need new set - and for the price of a set in this GB I believe there is not much to lose.

7 Likes

@nacho I’m going to order some kenda 200x50 and see how they look on the hellcats.

3 Likes

Just noticed this thread.

Tldr are there any 8 x 2 offroad tires being sold?

Also the 75mm wide tires fit super oddly on fivestars. They would be insane on rockstars, being even thinner and not double walled. I’m gonna go do some measurements on what I have laying around.

3 Likes

That would be awesome man. I would definitely order the 75’s if you manage to fit them on the rockstars. I have a set laying around collecting dust atm and this would be a great excuse to use them again :slight_smile:

Nah I’m saying I don’t think it would work on rockstars negate they’re even narrower than fivestar.

T2 225 x 75mm next to a 200 x 50.

But notice how the fivestar has a double lip?
42.7 mm width here

Only 34mm on the rockstar.
665f8d2af4d19ee3936d23480170fdb35ff76e5b_2_690x426

8" tire sits on inner lip, 9" sits on outer lip

5 Likes

I was planning to buy wheels from alibaba in the future but if they can send to Mexico and it is not so expensive I could take some

3 Likes

Ah thats what you meant. My bad :slight_smile:. Maybe you could do a test fit on the rockstars. If you look at the drawings you can see that the 9 inchers require an inner dimension of 101.2 mm. If you look at the rockstars and add the lip height by the ID you get 94 +6×2= 106 so like 5 mm of space for the tire to grab on. The tire defenitly wont be seated but you will get a feel for the required width of the 200x75 tires. Right? If the 9 incher fits the rockstar in width and doesnt bulge much so will the 200x75’s.

1 Like

Hey, see these? The off-road 260x85 …want them,anything comparable? Sorry but the little img seems to show only some of the options and it’s pretty blurry

1 Like

Hmm they say express shipping to USA is 10$/kg - with each tire having wright of around 0.5kg. 250 tires shipped by sea aprox 600$.

They said I could mix patterns with sizes, which is great. Here you can see all available patterns, if you have any wishes, just write it here!:

10 Likes

Most interesting I think is
Q121
Q127
Q119
QD301
And if course the ones already mentioned in the first post.
I would love a Q119 in 8" or 7" tbh :smile:

4 Likes

you just opened Pandora´s Box i guess :smiley:

4 Likes

I got big pdf with their whole catalog today. I will need some time to go through it. What will be included in this group buy too:

7 Likes

Hell yeah. These are great for jumping.

4 Likes

bruh

I think those are the ones i got. They are really nice, no problems with wobbles but i seem to remember that they wear quicker than the original mbs tires.

This is what left since February/ march

2 Likes

To be fair, these have around 942,95km on them or 585 FUB

100kg rider, mainly street but often times gravel too or rougher roads in general.

2 Likes

I hopped in for a T2 set. :+1:

2 Likes

They offered softer and harder compound, I will go with harder. Tbh even 950km is not bad for a tire

4 Likes

As is, they are already way harder from overall construction than the flimsy MBS tires. Mbs has max 60psi, and these max 40.

If we can get them, i’m in for a set

2 Likes

I’m testing this and the mbs version :joy:
Maybe two sets as backups :joy:

1 Like