[EU-USA-worldwide] 200x75 phatty tires, Q-128 (MBS T2), QD-326 (Metroboard 8") and QD-322 group buy (it's happening!)

Press that to undo your vote

huh… interesting. I could’ve sworn it was possible to remove votes. @Esk8Cali

After a certain amount of time passes, you cant change your vote.

Yes, but how to remove a vote after its just been placed?

edit:

maybe i confused removing with changing

Guys, don’t worry. When spreedshet is done, you can still change your order.

3 Likes

In that second pic you posted, just click on your new option.

I originally voted 2ish weeks ago and just updated my vote yesterday on my phone :wink:

1 Like

This is a super extraneous question, but will any of these fit on bergs? If no, will they fit with spacers?

1 Like

No, bergs and six Shooters have a different hub diameter than most of the other pneumatic hubs.

Bergs are around 71 mm hub diameter
Most other pneumatic hubs are 100mm (4") hubs

4 Likes

Any idea what shipping will be to the US?

1 Like

I want if possible:
4x Q-122
4x Q-128
2x Q-107 “45PSI”
4x Q-113 “3.00-4”

Shall i vote or just write like this?

2 Likes

Please vote.

@JustEnough9 I will know exactly when I send what goes to USA

1 Like

Ok but I see 10 to 20 bucks in eu are we talking 20 to 30 a set or more like 50 or 60? Thats kind of make or break it for me. And deciding how many sets to get

1 Like

bump

2 Likes

Another bump.

How are things doing?

3 Likes

My tires are almost done

1 Like

List is done, complete order is sent to factory rep, I will take 30 sets. Now I am waiting to get shipping quotes but they are really slow on answering. I will update as soon as I get shipping quotes, also I will tag everyone with their order and everyone could still update what they want + add inner tires. All should be over soon, don’t worry

7 Likes

Still wanting the metros and lots of tubes. Still not sure if that was secured. Sure hope so lol. I know if not, was all my fault. Any way to fix that?

2 Likes

Don’t want to talk for Tin, but last he told me they fucked him up. They had decided on a MOQ and when Tin went through to order they said “we have many order now so we need another 300 sets for MOQ”.
Rin asked if he waited a bit he could then get his MOQ but I wasn’t told the response.

He is doing his best but he definitely can’t cover the costs of 300 tires. He also lost his wallet that had a substantial amount of cash and all his personal I’d ect so he is having a terrific month :neutral_face:

3 Likes