[EU] [Norway] Evo build for sale.

Sadly, i have to sell this, to make some money for other upcoming projects.
Board is ridden about 10 kilometers since the rebuild, and maybe 10-15 kilometers before rebuild.
Battery is charged 10-12 times.

Evo spectrum deck.
Bigben forged carbon single stack enclosure.
Acido built 10s4p Samsung 40T3
Stormcore 60D+
CNlinko chargeport.
Boardnamics latest version AT gear drives. 4.6 ratio.
Boardnamics flipsky 6384 190kv motors.
Boardnamics 270 hangers.
Hammocks adjustable baseplates.
Boardnamics GT3 hubs with meepo 165mm tyres.
epoxied potentiometer Hoyt puck.
Charger is only 2ah.
Splattergoat grip.
Custom anti-sink plates from Sabre Dynamics.

I can part it out. And i can send worldwide at buyers expense. But i wont separate gear drives from motors. So these come as a complete set.
I can also give a better price at individual parts or whole board if shipping price is holding you back.

Price is 1450$ for complete.
Send me an offer if you want some of the parts.

16 Likes

Forged carbon evo enclosure??? Must be one of a kind😱
Free bump.
Let em know where you’re shipping from?

4 Likes

It’s a beauty! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dude noooo :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly haha

2 Likes

Damn! that’s a lovely board.

1 Like

Ok, seems like i need to part i out.
So.
Drives and motors. 350 shipped.
Wheels 200 shipped.
Hammocks and hangers 200 shipped.
Stormcore 250 shipped.

All of the above, 900 package deal shipped.
We can make another package deal aswell.
Yes, I’m desperate.

4 Likes

Drivetrain, wheels, hangers and hammocks sold. :slight_smile: :alien:
All i have left then is the stormcore 60d+, batterypack and deck with enclosure.

1 Like

Oof, sure you didn’t want to give it a few more days to sell as a complete? That was fast

3 Likes

It has been done. Yeah. I was in a bit of a hurry to get some cash fast. It’s sad but, it is what it is. I will build a new one later. :slightly_smiling_face::alien:

2 Likes

Just to put extra pressure on my wallet… how much for the deck and enclosure? I’ve kinda ended up with 3 whole drivetrains that would work perfectly on an Evo build lol

Although I’m guessing you would want to sell that along with the battery

1 Like

I would probably sell the batterypack here in Norway. There is too much hassle with sending dangerous goods from here. I have researched a few hours, and still don’t know how to get it shipped safely and legally.

Deck and enclosure 120 including shipping. There is some blemishes around the bolt holes and charge port, and power button because i used the wrong kind of drill-bit. These are hidden under the washers and chargeport assembly, but still. That’s why i won’t take anymore for them. And. It’s a one off, so pretty cool anyway. :smiley:

4 Likes

:sob:
Bargain right here.

6 Likes

@xsynatic Thread can be closed. Two nice gentlemen bough almost everything i have. :smiley: :alien:

1 Like