[EU][NL] (another) uSplit Group Buy/Gauging interest

Hi everyone,

I missed the chance to hop on the last uSplit groupbuy by @MauveMaverick and since I need one for my board I contacted @Ricco to discuss shipping options to Europe.
I ended up asking him if he would be willing to facilitate a groupbuy so if any others are interested we could split the shipping costs.

You can read more about the uSplit here

Ricco is willing to sell the uSplits themselves for $35, making the total price: $35 x (# of uSplits) + paypal fee + shipping. Shipping looks to be around $28 regardless if we order 1 or 10. Shipping costs will be split per person based on percentage of order value. There will be additional shipping costs to get the units from me to you. Import fee’s will also be split based on percentage of order value. All units will be shipped to me and then shipped out from me to everyone who participated.

Due to the high shipping costs from the US there is no MOQ, this group buy is cheaper for everyone even if its just me and someone else.

I’m willing to till September 21st to submit my order to Ricco, but may close this earlier depending on how much interest there is.

Please post below to register your interest and the number of units you are interested in.

2 Likes