3200w 130kv alien motor
10s5p

17 Likes

Now that is what I call a concise post.

2 Likes

Merci

1 Like

Did you run this thing already?

it’s in court. I’m waiting for rockstar pro gold rims as well as a mbs vector truck. the board is drawn, remains to be done. still a little patience.

1 Like

I made a 3 wheel and loved the stability of it. The turning radius was shit due to use of a flat deck and poor truck choice. This looks like a much better start!

3 Likes

any bearings in the rear bracket/axle?

No,it’s not necessary

1 Like

You’re going to he able to mount a big ass motor on that thing if you choose to upgrade. I really like my neat and pretty hubmotors, BUT your belt drive design opens up the opportunity for a whole new realm of powerful motors.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Did you use a bike fender?

Yes! it is a bike mudguard. after reflections the reinforcement was cut on the belt side. it’s more aesthetic!

the wheel axle is provisional; a brand new one is on order. mbs vector trucks and rockstart pro gold rims arrive at the end of the week. cool!
Happy new year

2 Likes

creation of wheel tensioners. remains to cut the surplus.

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

Do you make the deck as well?

1 Like

The board?yes

How do people like you come up out of no where and create something better than 99% of whats on this forum?

1 Like

I don’t know. I like to make things, to draw so I do.
My instagram

2 Likes

Hmm… Hmm… He was lost and lonely on the other forum until I told him where all the fun was being had :grin:

2 Likes