Eskate 3wheels go to 4wheels proto

you are right :tired_face:

You’re in a very small club here. Making your own decks is how you make your dream into reality.

1 Like

and I’m a big dreamer

2 Likes

it’s like opening your eyes and telling yourself that the dream has come true

1 Like

I can dig it. And I can’t wait to hear about how this thing rides.

2 Likes

it is true that the club of 3 wheel is small but it arouses the curiosity of many people, it would seem good

1 Like

should we launch a 3-wheeled construction competition to see?

The three-wheel design is hard for some people to accept. Also, you have to be able to make your own deck to create your own. That is a barrier for a lot of folks.

I wouldn’t say no to a competition. I wonder how many people would give it a try?

2 Likes

I’m working on designing a deck for DIYers. Something with adjustable metal brackets for different wheel widths. It would help people make their own 3-wheeler. I think people here on the forum would get into that.

3 Likes

That poor guy, must’ve just been you two :joy:

2 Likes

I also think that it would interest the world. The assembly that I make can be mounted on one of many boards on the condition of making small modifications (cut a tail)

1 Like

2 it’s a start

1 Like

or one support per type of wheel

1 Like

If only there were more standardization. These scooter wheels have really diverse widths… but I guess that’s a part of the fun. Find a cool wheel on Alibaba and build a board around it.

I can make metal brackets for my deck designs that can slide in and out 20mm. It can help accommodate many different wheels or wheel/hub-motors.

1 Like

I could probably even make room for a motor-mounting bracket for a belt-drive system.

You’re right about that. I was going to ask, does your mount work with the existing holes or will that put too much strain on the deck? I’d imagine that all the weight on one offset wheel is going to require a pretty stiff deck.

from dream to reality

16 Likes

You make me want to blow all my cash on a small wire fed welder. I love this kind of stuff. Great build!

5 Likes

most of the active users here are shitposting more than building.

11 Likes

sorry, i’m on several forums. to be forgiven here are some pictures

5 Likes