ESK8SUPPLY (DIY parts store with fast worldwide shipping) direct drive, 6.1 es controller, batteries, carbon fibre deck etc (updated: 12th Dec)

Good way to go at it. Btw these aren’t freebies. They would still be 100$ so 50%off. From the eyes of a vendor, I would value who gets those 5 first units as they are the ones to be able to make me improve further :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Esk8supply you should deffinently take into consideration who your offering the discount to and how fast it’s going to end up in a build. The more respected the builder is the more people will trust the review.

I think its a good idea that your still chargeing $100 for the unit as it sets a barrier between people who want free stuff and people that have a use for it, are willing to test it and would put some money down to test the product. Additionally since whoever tests it will also have put money down for it they will be more inclined to expose a problem if there is one.

4 Likes

Gents, I think Nathan gets the point here :+1:

4 Likes

will we have to pay be import tax to the usa and/or canada?

1 Like

I am not sure how wrong this is, but aren’t the custom tax threshold higher in the US?

A post about the offer for the ESC, made separately to be less messy. Also less prone to be lost among the memes.

2 Likes

I dont know about USA but Canada is a bitch. Gifted items over 20$ are subject to the customs officers judgment. All items resulting from a sale are subject to import taxes and provincial taxes. Some slip through the cracks but more often than not, it hurts :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

My shipping company basiclly told me don’t worry about US taxes, due to the low probability. I am not sure about Canada though

Bullshit…you ride plenty and build more than most. Take a compliment you quim :slight_smile:
(got that word from @Dareno, I think I’ll use it a lot :slight_smile:)

4 Likes

Naw, its just life and esk8 are conflicting a bit right now. Kids, job, wife, all responsibilities that HAVE to outweigh esk8. It’s cooling down now though.

3 Likes

Skipping over all advice, I’m in the market for a new remote and can put it on my board immediately and ride every day because I run my own laboratory and choose my own hours and am sitting on my ass waiting on the FDA to get back to me.

Plus I’m extra cool, let me know if you’re interested in my services and best of luck regardless. Great website compared to many esk8 companies.

5 Likes

I would kill it within 10 minutes. I am the destroyer of all things electronic. I only have to look at at a controller and it goes poof. (stole that from @longhairedboy shamelessly)

My next build is a way off unfortunately. Got withdrawal symptoms already. I need help.

2 Likes

Sounds promising haha :joy:

1 Like

Thanks man! Are you just looking for a remote or a controller with a remote? :wink:

Oh that’s right, they’re not interchangeable :grimacing:

No longer helpful to you.

1 Like

We will have a modular version soon :grin:

1 Like

update 11th oct 2019
We have added some new products on the store
Aireless all terrain wheels with kegel core (for our direct drive) (£110)

90mm grey kegel core wheels (boosted style) (£50)
IMG_0512_480x480

4 Likes

Any idea if these grey kegels are the same as the elofty ones?

2 Likes

They are :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Almost certain they are. @topcloud rode these, switched to his regular wheels, then switched back to these. Hopefully he can give more deets, but I remember him being impressed.

5 Likes