ESK8SUPPLY (DIY parts store with fast worldwide shipping) direct drive, 6.1 es controller, batteries, carbon fibre deck etc (updated: 12th Dec)

You guys got your ass kicked by them too?

1 Like

?
UK is leaving EU, hence all currencies are on the loose in the UK.
Where are you based? You ask very strange questions you know…

2 Likes

Based in the UK, I know brexit do mean that things may get hectic. I guess we will see how it plays out

No, they just sent a warning without any substance in. They had completely incorrect information.

6 Likes

…I can tell you one thing, UK buyers will not be paying in US $ on a ‘UK website’ lol

4 Likes

To keep esk8supply’s product thread from getting inundated, I’ve created a thread here for vendors to discuss matters that affect them and their customers:

Appreciate it if other vendors voiced their issues there and leave this more for customer comments and questions. Thanks!

7 Likes

yeah thats legit. There was a big fuss about this in the 3D printer world not too long ago. About how china companies are modifying the open source firmware but not releasing the source code

1 Like

Appreciate it! :+1:

I moved the VESC posts to a new thread in order to keep the discussion in this thread pertinent.

8 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Update 10/10/19
We have been talking through with our shipping company in China to prepay taxes for our customers in Europe since this is what the community wants. Now we are happy to announce that, ** tax is included for Europe customers**, it may increase the delivery time by 2 days. I hope people in the UK and EU are happy with the change :smile:

8 Likes

see what a little ass kicking can do :slight_smile: well done kid. will defo consider you guys if I need anything.

3 Likes

Haha, we were thrown into the deep-pit straight away. The community did help us quite a lot with their feedbacks to be fair. :smiley:

9 Likes

You’ve handled this well Nathan and it looks like you’re making good choices.

As it stands I would probably recommend your site to new builders, prices are alright as long as the quality holds up.

Talk to me about this dual controller then. Do you have more images of the remote? I’ve found the source but still think you or price is decent, do you plan to hold a little UK stock to deal with returns? And on that vein what have the delivery times been like so far into the eu from the supplier?

Dropshipping is a valid and well used method for businesses to crack the market without holding huge amounts of stock, I have no issues with it personally, especially now that the taxes are not a concern.

We just need to see your parts out in the wild now on real builds and being tested out by experienced builders, any plans to make that happen?

6 Likes

Wow! Loving the positive comments :smiley:
I can post some more photos of the remote. And yes, we are planning to hold stocks in the future for quicker delivery time (1 week is quite good currently).

It is funny that you said this, we are going to sell 5 controllers for $100 for the community to test and write about us. I am actually writing the post as of this moment.

5 Likes

I’d suggest keeping that off your site and having a private chat with 5 specific members
ie: @longhairedboy @BillGordon @DerelictRobot @mmaner @b264 @Dareno @deckoz
To me, these are builders that I follow every move they make and i have good esteem for their opinions

3 Likes

Take my name out and then it’s true. :laughing:

4 Likes

@BillGordon
Are you saying I have no esteem of your opinion?

Bill reminds me of my neighbours dad. He’s a cunt.

4 Likes

FTFY :kissing_heart:

2 Likes