ESK8CON Vegas race and evolve

Can’t stop

8 Likes

Wish i could like this twice. Chris, you nailed it!

2 Likes

tenor (1)

2 Likes

:heart: would be awesome if we can get cadi the raceboard.

1 Like

I agree! Jeff anning needs to put his money and race board where his mouth is :rofl:

1 Like

Colorado Cadi is coming to Carve PDX he told me, and there will be an asphalt race happening :nerd_face:

Let’s hope they get him that race board before then, I’d love to see it.

5 Likes

Just saw the videos. what a wild race. nothing like I expected in my head. looked like a lot of fun regardless.

I bet a medium powered DIY short board would have taken this easily due to the slipperyness and the track payout

1 Like

Precisely this.

1 Like

@Evwan

1 Like

Instructions unclear, 5kw shortboard.

1 Like

For the first event of this magnitude it looked like a good day out,plus getting to meet people from all walks of life in to the same hobby with different builds is sick,dont hate appreciate! Esk8 community making moves :call_me_hand:off road track with jumps next?

3 Likes

That was the original plan! But was worried we wouldn’t be able to fit everyone inside. Wanted to make sure everyone could see, photograph, etc.

But thank you for feedback! Will add this to my notes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The venue has this rc car dirt track that would be dope for this lol

I don’t think two days is enough to run two race events tho

1 Like

Something like a bmx track would be sick! You mans were blessed to go to such an event in vegas,us UK peeps would have loved it,i always see you with the positive vibes on threads and you obviously know what sort of effort goes in to even planning an event like this,onwards and upwards

1 Like

Yeah BMX track would be cool too haha I guess we will see what happens

Also thanks brotha

1 Like

I guess us Ryan’s are built different! Just mobbing the vegas strip on a group ride would be one to remember :metal:

1 Like

Just posted my Hunter Board interview on Youtube, got some interesting info from Miguel, such a great group of guys

3 Likes

Great interview, fantastic insight into Hunterboard. Those guys were supernice.

1 Like

Thanks Moe! Yeah they were a pleasure to talk to. There’s always some skepticism behind new companies but these guys were really knowledgeable

Dang good stuff! I like how creative they are in building it!

1 Like