Esk8Con 2023! | The 2nd Annual Esk8Con

Yeah - I’m hoping for that too. It was super unlucky to have that freak heatwave the same weekend as the event lol

Weekly Update: We have announced a total of 10 vendors! Can’t wait to see everyone :tada:

8 Likes

Weekly Update!

7 weeks until convention day! This week we welcomed 4 more vendors to our lineup!

So stoked to see everyone!

6 Likes

Finally got the track layout locked down. Should make for quite a fast track with several technical areas. A little something for everyone here.

10 Likes

“Laguna Seca but we smooshed it.” I guess it doesn’t get much better than that.

3 Likes

300ft main straight and some good bends! Seems like a fast and technical track. Looks awesome!

3 Likes

Will there be free ride time on the track? asking for a friend.

2 Likes

yep

1 Like

they might have a hard time getting me off of it for the events. especially if there’s beer around.

5 Likes

Someone get that streaker on the board off the track! lol

3 Likes

Man I’d love to see a track with a real corkscrew or basically any elevation change. Too bad they don’t make parking lots on uneven terrain.

1 Like

Oh dang! Looks pretty close! We ended up with this track design based on a few areas we had to work around. Funny how close we ended up :smile:

2 Likes

Yes! We will have LOTS of open track time for demos and/or riding your own board!

7 Likes

This needs to be like dec or January so that all us cold weather people can ride in the winter. Also I won’t be in a different country then.

7 Likes

This is sick, will there be a sign up sheet for racing in the near future or is it first come, first serve?

1 Like

As far as I know, purchasing the racing ticket puts you on that list.

1 Like

WooHoo! Looks like I’ll be able to pop by on the 25th!

4 Likes

Doesn’t look like this was posted in this thread. There’s a planned group ride on Friday the 24th before Esk8Con

Address: Wetlands Park Ln, Whitney, NV 89122

2 Likes

I will be there as well as a couple of other DCESK8 guys. Cuban from DCESK8 will be spearheading Backfire Skateboards participation in ESK8Con.

3 Likes