ESK8 & the environment

Yes im very intrigued they are able to do it, this is how the future is going to be!

Id rather ride these things than those shady electric sharkwheels :rofl:

1 Like

The wheels surely suck.

1 Like

I don’t know if they suck, apparently Vans is sponsoring the project so I’d think they would have some checks in place to make sure that’s not the case.

If it’s made of chewing gum it’s sure to ride like chewing gum. I imagine they’ll be like 90+ duro or they’ll be like putty. Nice high rebound polyurethane isn’t so easy to find.

1 Like

Maybe they turned them into polyurethane by mixing it with something else.

I dont know anything about it really but I’m cynical. If it was easy to make decent wheels from literally trash that would be revolutionary. But if they’re hard enough maybe no one will notice they’re pretty crap. And then skatepark kids ruin their wheels so quickly sliding them…I think their use is different than ours and doesn’t require much

1 Like

I think indeed they are skate wheels, but comon how dont you think this is awesome!

1 Like

I just fear they’re getting hard chewing gum, heating it up and reforming into a wheel shape and done. How else does chewing gum turn into wheels? I didn’t read anything though…rrr I just read a bit and I still believe these wheels will suck unless u like 90+ duro which I never see eskates using

1 Like

Naah not good for eskate probably