ESK8 Sport LED Strip Controller

I agree with @b264 . Buck converter is needed to supply the right voltage for led lights, meanwhile making sure enough current. If directly connect led strips to ESC, the output current of esc is very small under 5v, not reaching 3A. The led lights may not work.

Does this module work if I’m using ADC mode using conventional ebike throttle?

Sorry I cant speak towards this kit, but just FYI, the TTL system supports ADC throttles for its reactive features

1 Like

Guys this is a diy forum. How can we be interested in an esp32 board with literally no interesting code except that it can communicate with a vesc.

Sad

Saves time and avoids reinventing the wheel (even though some people here are into literally that :smile: )

1 Like

I’m sure I’m not the only one with loads of esp32 + esp8266 boards and ws2812b strips lying around :laughing:

I think you might be.

Lets think about it together. For a moment our minds will be united, that is a priceless moment.

So you’re the reason why robogotchis are out of stock :laughing:

This is the thing that I need. Is there an easy tutorial on how to install it? I already have some interior car lights installed in my room, which are fine. Now I want to modify them into something more interesting. I want different parts of it to shine in different colors. I know it is possible to do that because I have already seen it online. I hope that it is not too difficult to install. I’m not a professional and don’t know much about electronics. The only thing that I want from it are good LED lights and nothing more. Also, where can I order this thing? Amazon?

Bro, do you make your own cells? What about your deck? Do you make your own wheels? I know you dig the iron ore for your axles.

Seriously though, we all build on each other and as long as no theft is involved, it’s the end product that you create that matters a lot more then how you got there. What if saving a few hours writing this code allows you to do a custom frit job instead? Some of us don’t have unlimited time.

4 Likes

If this was a community project I would fully support it.
This is an overpriced china product, piggybacking on Vedders project.

I don’t see your point in pulling hyperbole on me. This is a diy forum + this user is a spammer. Why am I not allowed to say how I feel about it?

Because we think your feelings aren’t entirely justified in this case.

They seem to be only sticking to the their own threads, unless I’m missing something.

2 Likes

Ok well see how it pans out. :crossed_fingers: