Esk8 Convention 2022

I think his was modified a bit. Updated esc settings

Also posted these in the other thread but I’ll post here too

The fucked this up, there were people behind me :hugs: people raced twice. The placed a guy behind me on the podium

2 Likes

Yeah, he had in essence, the ESC of the Stealth in his V2.

2 Likes

Such an epic event, best PEV event Ive been to by far and will for sure go again next year. Great to meet a bunch of internet friends in real life too.

5 Likes

?? which thread pls?

Man i was so excited to meet @jack.luis but so many other forum people were there that i didn’t meet. too busy trying to figure out how to ice skate around that track.

Hope I meet more of you next time.

9 Likes

[ Edit, added the kaly XLR tires which I also tried. ]

8 Likes

Friday night ride through the wetlands

10 Likes
5 Likes

I saw multiple people on the track taking photos of everyone riding. Any of you guys here and will post the photos somewhere for people to snag? I’m sure many would dig having photos of themselves on the track.

Maybe we can use a google drive folder for anyone that wants to contribute to it?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X3CUn6UbaQ-XPpb1kpBjgp-6GQvSkp3l

7 Likes

I’m going to be posting pictures of people on the track soon

Took over 900 lol need to go through and sort still

9 Likes

Watermark them and then profit.

2 Likes

Lol I’m not typically a watermark guy, I already got paid to shoot them so I’ll likely be a bit more lenient about these

Maybe I’ll toss my Instagram handle on em

8 Likes

16 Likes

I must say, this looks like it was a pretty successful first esk8con. Any more shots of the vendor stands and setup? Was it indoors or all outdoors?
One can only hope some of the more global brands pick this up and start organising similar events in major cities. Regardless of who’s organising and whether you support them or not, I can now see that it’s a great opportunity to meet like minded people and have some fun

7 Likes

I’ve got some of those too, pretty standard booth setups under canopies, next year I think Mike’s gonna try to get the inside part if we have it at the same place.

Having it outside was great though, for demos you just rode the board straight from the booth to the track

9 Likes

Fuck, i hope the track has traction next year…

9 Likes

I think more along the lines rent out a street sweeper or get some volunteers to do some track maintenance between runs to help alleviate from environmental issues

5 Likes

Actually not a bad idea, maybe a couple people to sweep the corners or something?

1 Like