Esk8 confessional

I struggled with it. Then I asked myself, “What would Leeroy Jenkins do?”

Seriously, though, sorry about your situation. I’ve had friends go through similar trials, and their new dad backbone and accompanying steeliness really helped them through.

9 Likes

I peed on my mates cat once and when he picked it up he thought it was raining outside.

13 Likes

When you tire of “Irregular”, I suggest a move to “Class Act.”

6 Likes

Someone will be hearing from @B264 very soon.

1 Like

It was an accident I’m not a complete animal. Cat came in through the toilet window while I was having a pee and jumped through my legs off the cistern. Watching him stroke his cat was very funny though. Is it raining out? Still makes me giggle now.

14 Likes

Yup…I’ve already lost both of the aux packs to water damage and picked up some new bruises, there’s a pocket knife shaped spot in my hip bone

2 Likes

I’ve spit coffee twice now reading "Is it raining out? " Fucking gem!

4 Likes

I don’t actually have an esk8 despite designing controllers for them :confused:

29 Likes

It’s all good mate, job fucking sucks anyway haha. And I’ve already teed up a new one that pays better and is closer to home! Win win. Just a shit act from the bosses.

5 Likes

I also create parts lists and read this forum while studying and writing a paper worth almost half my grade :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

lol me too. except i make the parts lists and don’t buy thebparts

6 Likes

I skipped school one time to esk8

15 Likes

lmao 10LHB

2 Likes

@Juddymuddy I use your tools when your not looking, gotta keep mine in order.

Also I dont clean anything up and loose esk8 shit all the time.

2 Likes

Unless you yellowed a swan, I am not impressed.

4 Likes

He can’t do that. It’s against the rules, he has not received it yet hence no pictures.

Before some of you smart asses say it. No, an ultrasonic scan picture does not count.

9 Likes

That’s a bad habit, you’ll grow up and be a degenerate like me and skip work to esk8.

28 Likes

It was just once as I had nothing to do in school. I already finished everything I had to do for the rest of the year so I think it’s justified. It was just a one time thing, not like I’m doing it again

2 Likes

You are truly an Esk8 Jesus <3

Sorry man. Can’t believe that. All criminals start with a seemingly innocent act and grow to be burglars and thieves. I just hope you don’t end up in jail.

8 Likes