Esk8 confessional

Then don’t hog those cells :((

1 Like

Don’t you dare get in the way of my hoarding

11 Likes

This is your intervention, we miss you Brent

5 Likes

I sometimes ride without a helmet if I forget it at home or don’t have access to one.

BUT I always butt-board when I do.

My ass hurts.

5 Likes

I bought a trampa off a buddy instead of fixing my convertible top. I’m fucked if it rains.

I street park the 911 while the boards are being worked on in the garage. #priorities

17 Likes

Im riding always without any lights at night because i don’t want to be seen by the cops and theres anyways no lights needed imo

14 Likes

I sometimes swing my penis around while I ride. Don’t picture it… Too late.

2nd place is that I only wear one glove. I can’t have one on my remote hand or it feels unnatural. I really need some hip protection too when at the dirt jump track.

23 Likes

I only have one board and it’s reliable as fuck, because it has to be. It can take 2inch puddles no problem.

You bunch of hoarders! Just a bit jealous.

9 Likes

I think my current board has a loose magnet on one motor and while riding it rattles over bumps. I can slightly pull on the can and move it a bit. I would fix it but I used loctite 680 on the motor pulley and it’s not gonna come off without a blow torch. I just been riding out with it as is, kinda irritating but until I finish my next board I’m not gonna bother fixing this one.

3 Likes

I ride a unicycle

19 Likes

My board has had so many parts replaced on it over its lifetime. The only original parts on it are the wheel pulley, wheels, trucks, enclosure, and vesc (although I bricked the vesc once and had to get it repaired) and I kinda want to upgrade it which would involve changing the deck, battery, enclosure, motor, and possibly wheels. That would mean that only the original trucks, wheel pulley, and vesc would still be being used.

In short my build has been the epitome of buy cheap but twice.

4 Likes

I hate you.
(not really) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m new to the hobby (electric, not skateboarding or board sports in general) and I already want a new one … key word is ‘want’ … not ‘need’ due to not being satisfied or need more power/range. I’ve upgraded mine a couple times now, new remote, new top trucks … and when I had a (self-caused) problem with the charge port, I got the replacement and opened it up for the first time and thought “I could upgrade everything” …

2 Likes

i skate barefoot pretty much all the time. It just feels so good.

23 Likes

I’ve been riding something other than my board for the last month or so…

But she is for sale to buy more Esk8 parts.

21 Likes

god damn i wish i had a frame buggy. I can’t afford it though. Tell me it has a legit keg for a gas tank.

8 Likes

I should switch in one that would look dope. Maybe a JD barrel one for Manner

3 Likes

Electrify the buggy and put some racks on it for decks.

8 Likes

I already have mine for that. It’s a military chenowth. Electronics for it are in the works I already have the EV motor.

22 Likes

ok you still wining.

9 Likes