Esk8 confessional

Id argue that this was mostly still confessions.

1 Like

speaking of confessions, i’m about to order a funwheel kit :+1:

Also, I have so many boards rn and I’m emotionally attached to all of them so I cant sell any of them

not in the picture is my pile of ruined decks, my meepo, and my raptor

pink evolve monstrosity and backfire hammer arent mine. they just taking up space

2 Likes

“I don’t have an issue, you do!”
inb4 someone comments a picture of an even larger collection

4 Likes

Ill hold em for ya.
Confession: me fuckin too, after this build is done i absolutely need my next project to be building a work bar in my back yard, i dont have room for my CLOTHES, let alone 2 completes, 6 decks, and a few drawers of spare parts.

2 Likes

same.

this is literally on the floor of my bedroom on top of a sacrificial mousepad.

3 Likes

Im not at home, but i have 2 stacks of clothes on top of my bin of non-work clothes, so that i can use my drawers for trucks and wheels and whatnot. Now im finally done working for the next… 6 hours -_- so im going upstairs and reading comics and trying to sleep. Stay groovy, everybody.

1 Like

I can tell you’ve never ridden a onewheel offroad before :sweat_smile:

Spoiler alert

If you like your teeth to stay inside your head, keep the onewheel for onroad activities and get a mountainboard instead.

6 Likes

Something something reverse engineering something something Esk8 WikiLeaks.

5 Likes

So you were just like those really homophobic guys. Deep down inside you were just gay for OneWheels. Proud of you that you finally came out.

3 Likes

It was always obvious that Andrew had mad love for cock ahem i mean onewheels.

3 Likes

In light of this…I then have to confess that I actually love ChiBattery and think that they absolutely have not been a cancer on the Onewheel sphere. And I also love Future Motion and am quitting eskate.

Feels great to get all of this latent repression out of the way and LIVE MY TRUTH!!!

5 Likes

Also I have to confess that the WowGo AT2 is not horrible, but so insanely frustrating with how “almost good” it is in pretty much every regard.

2 Likes

I love offroading and lost my only local diy offroad friend recently. I ride with the onewheel group a lot because they’re a bunch of kooks who love to offroad. Meanwhile, the boosted group has to ask if the roads are going to be bumpy or gravel at all.

That being said, just build a mountainboard with a shorter stance. ~94cm length should suit you just fine. I blast by the onewheels and crush all the obstacles they can’t hit. They only have me beat on 180 tight turns and the ultra narrow bike-specific obstacles that I’d just have to grind through.

In terms of carrying either when out of battery, I’d much rather wheel my board like a dolly than carry that awkward ass thing like a briefcase.

4 Likes

Oh its on my list, but im thinkin closer to 75cm. I love posterducks deck he got from null. Need a banana for scale, though.

2 Likes

download (14)

6 Likes

I recently made this remote-controlled motorcycle horn to scare people who are walking in zig zags, playing on their phone, and can’t hear me yelling to let me pass them because they are blasting music on their headphones.

Of course, this is also to alert cars who aren’t paying attention to me, but scaring people is still fun.

5 Likes

I think I need to have a flux build in my life

2 Likes

Ive been wanting one too tbh, looking forward to hear the thoughts on the onewheel coming from an exprerienced esk8er :wink:

1 Like

So I’ve let my main board sleep for a couple of months, seems like all’ of the packs have been drained to 1.5v…
I feel like shit x)
Also is it even safe to let this inside if my house ?

1 Like

Just don’t try and charge it without proceeding with caution. You might be able to recover the pack with a slow charge but you’ve undoubtedly damaged it, and recovery from < 2v is rarely a good time.

4 Likes