Esk8 confessional

Not compared to Andrew anyway.

giphy-downsized-large (2)

14 Likes

I’ll have you know, that the major motion picture you’re disparaging features world class talent like Dennis Hopper, John Leguizamo (who deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for laughing in Steven Seagal’s face), and most importantly, me, Mr. Bob Hoskins.

3 Likes

I was not in fact disparaging Super Mario Bros. (1993) and them’s fightin words for you to even suggest it.

Besides, that has a 28% on RT. :joy:

5 Likes

eskate bro hug

2 Likes

Just watch out for that departure off, I bout did the splits, funny to watch not fun when it happens to you.

4 Likes

I’ll get my nun costume and my shame bell.

Also, when can I try it out? :joy:

5 Likes

I like how all your insults were directed at his figure rather than the onewheel.:rofl:

It deserved a little compilation :joy:

@DerelictRobot he is calling you fat.

6 Likes

laughs in funwheel
any reason you went for lawsuitfuturemotion instead of float/funwheel?

4 Likes

They will bend, it will add a little camber to this thing.

3 Likes

Andrew cant float, thats what al was on about.

2 Likes

if he cant float, he can have fun on a funwheel…?

2 Likes

I find this to be an impressive feat

2 Likes

To be fair, i have no idea what the differences are between the various onewheel/onewheelalikes. They all look very fun, very good for offroad, and very not a skateboard. Id def try one, but i think id still prefer my fourwheel.

futuremotion onewheel - OG, but the company literally behaves like apple and twampa had a baby. Zero repairability and they like suing people
floatwheel - onewheel pint sized DIY vesc based wheel
funwheel - larger than the floatwheel but the same concept

5 Likes

Perfect explanation. Lol. My main issue with them is “cant kick my way home when i do the stupid and my battery dies.” But i do think they look pretty dope for dirt trails.

3 Likes

cries in pneumatics

1 Like

Too bad we can’t put it in neutral an kick push with less resistance.

1 Like

solution: take off wheels and belts and slap on some thane :rofl:

I always used to carry a t-tool when I had bad range, so I would remove the belts to push better

2 Likes

sobs uncontrollably in 125mm airless rubber

1 Like

laughs in no belts

#derailjail

4 Likes