Esk8 confessional

I was using underlayment tape this past week and wondering if it’s the same. Super moldable, thin, water resistant.

https://www.google.com/search?q=underlayment+tape&oq=underlayment+tape&aqs=chrome..69i57.3295j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

I updated my bio because I was bored :eyes: @discobot somehow had nothing to do with it… although there was a lot of options he would have came in handy for

4 Likes

Your title did not age well

5 Likes

Your title checks out.

5 Likes

Hahaha man i have no grudge at all and im very happy with my title indeed!, im glad you stayed and i think this scene would have been different for the worse if it was not for you.

I mean even the finest wine can go sour.

8 Likes

I second this.

7 Likes

I appreciate you both saying that.

5 Likes

Confession. I own a Mellow and just put it on a backfire deck.

I think I scored because the Mellow cost me $300 a while back. And I just got this carbon fiber Backfire deck along with a Boosted Mini Deck for just $40!

9 Likes

Confession of my own…
That deck is my daily ride with their belt drive zealot system while I dive waist deep here in diy.
Don’t bounce test to hard in the center of that deck!

1 Like

definitely not going to. At my size I don’t jump on any decks. I’m not even sure how this deck is CF with all that flex.

3 Likes

It’s odd for carbon, but enjoyable.
Compared to the zealot bamboo(wet noodle)
it almost feels like a full on stiffy deck.

I just ordered from McMaster-Carr for the first time in my life. It was just for an order of twenty-five 2.5 20mm buttonheads but I cried a little bit because it’s delivering tomorrow. So fucking beautiful.

11 Likes

This is nice to know what are you building :sunglasses:

1 Like

I present to you the Melfire or Backellow

11 Likes

Unpopular Fact. Been riding esk8 for 4 years - still can’t footbreak

6 Likes

Unpopular fact: I can footbrake, but I’m definitely not good at it. In fact, it’s terrifying, especially at higher speeds.

5 Likes

My first job was at friendlys as a dishwasher. I got fired for doing this😂

8 Likes

Apologies to anyone that saw me speed tuck going 15mph in full gear today, I had 10 miles to ride and ~9 miles of range.

9 Likes

Reduce vesc cutoffs to 8v. Crisis adverted

3 Likes

That would work, on this occasion I decided looking like an idiot was preferable to hurting my battery.

5 Likes