Esk8 confessional

Don’t know where else to put this. @BillGordon

My wife wants a kick scooter for her birthday! This is a big win for me!

She even said she can then scooter with the kids with me on the esk8!

Showed her what micro has, and she reckons this is the one.

$260 USD and it’s not electric? What am I missing…

3 Likes

Quality?

I’ve never tried a premium manual scooter but I guess I could mentally equate it to a nice deck. I’ll allow it.

3 Likes

They’re premium and they’re Swiss, so attention to detail and great QC.

1 Like

Does it come with a bag of diamonds?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not, but it does have these as well, which is just as good around here, right?

3 Likes

That’s better than a bag of diamonds

6 Likes

Indeed…

1 Like

I just read this whole thread over a few sessions by getting sidetracked on researching info on a build(really just assembly).
Probably have better stuff to do with my time: skate, clean, prepare the wife for the mass of packages she’ll have to sign for while I’m at work. She already knows what a deck shipping box looks like b4 I open it.

2 Likes

28 days ago when I posted this, I hadn’t yet lost my job or my FIL to Corona yet. Today I feel like I’m circling the vortex again.

4 Likes

Yup, rough go for you lately. It will get better because it’s been better. Still the same dude.

How are you healing up?

1 Like

Well enough. I’m out of the sling, don’t feel like an invalid anymore. Not much strength in the shoulder, and range of movement has increased from 5 degrees to 45 forward, to the side, and backward.

8 Likes

I have a groupride tomorrow and still haven’t got my board finished. No idea how to carry it the most efficient way. The group ride is 90km away and i have to use public transport.

5 Likes

I carried my board to the train in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and travelled with it 880 km to my home.

3 Likes

I had to do my first PayPal charge back to an Esk8 company…I hate doing charge backs to esk8 companies I got this weird feeling like I betrayed the community.

7 Likes

I may have accidentally shot a lacroix light. :sob: (Reverse polarity)

2 Likes

Oof

2 Likes

It doesn’t turn on anymore with the right polarity. :neutral_face:
And MOQ of LP-12 connector 25+€. I’d need to sell the rest.

1 Like

sounds like user error… maybe put your sox back on???

4 Likes