Esk8 confessional

bored like mBored

1 Like

yes.

So very Mbored indeed

3 Likes

have you ever looked at two sides of an argument and realized both were right? and both were wrong?

surely the greeks looked into this conundrum and named it…

4 Likes

i have ridden so little recently that i am geniunly considering leaving esk8
recently got into biking and love it
wanna get a new carbon bike and havent been using or enjoying my esk8 much recently
arrrghhh

4 Likes

I just tried esk8 in rainbows… fuck that… I’d esk8 barefoot if i wasn’t already clever

1 Like

i skate every day but only like 5 miles a day.

5 Likes

but it’s uphill both ways into the wind and snow, right?

4 Likes

5 miles a day uphill all the way into a raging typhoon and my battery repeatedly gets struck by lighting and saltwater soaks my unity and lord skatan makes fun of my mom. Every day and twice on sunday.

6 Likes

Ditto. Feeling the frustration.

Ride with someone, well worth it

2 Likes

Can also recommend this, recently went on my first ride with another esk8’er lots of fun.

2 Likes

I’ve been swearing a lot at my 3d printer while servicing it yesterday night. Tested cables and pins with multimeter. Stretched the belts. Repaired the proximity sensor. Gorilla taped the shit outta cable rails. Insulated the power plug a bit better. Tightened the frame hard enough to bend the metal inwards a bit. Realistically, this thing should work again now.
But it’s waiting for test, I’m now afraid to switch on and it would still have issues.

4 Likes

Yeah but not many people in my area and doing other stuff with my spare time atm

1 Like

I mean, there’s me. Only really have weekends though. Sometimes even those full with work, but i find time

2 Likes

I purposely cut off buses and generally just fuck with them. I use to have to catch the bus to get around/work…the drivers have the worse attitudes in the world.

3 Likes

Today when I took my board off charge (charger green light) it was only at 47V. I don’t know if I inadvertently bump the charger cord loose or not. I’ve done that before. Rode it to the bus station with no abnormal heat up or faults. I’ll have to charge it and see if it’ll got to 50V

1 Like

i’m shoeless often

1 Like

i’m presently not wearing pants

5 Likes

I am unable to skate pebble dash country roads on 83mm thane, I mean I want to brrrrrtttttttt

@hummieee think of something, hubs are super powerful and I much love dem

2 Likes

GF wearing them? Goddamn alpha ladies

2 Likes