Esk8 confessional

Don’t know if I can make it work again, I am pretty sure it involved some duct tape And a paper clip.

2 Likes

and then it turned weird

2 Likes

Really don’t like scooters :man_shrugging:

I did think about an eFoil tho, that looks like so much fun.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Consent brother, consent :smile:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I still haven’t finished rebuilding my board…Its just a matter of tucking everything together and closing the enclosure. It’s been weeks since i took it apart, may 17th to be exact. I have all the time i want but i still can’t get to it. No motivation or whatever.

5 Likes

I spent a good part of the night trying to figure out the initial position of my freshly services sewing machine.
Almost done putting the body parts together and mixed some bolts. Fuck this, I’ll finish tomorrow :dizzy_face:

Btw pretty impressed by how much heavy metal there still is in some of these modern machines, glad I didn’t end up with a full plastic one inside

6 Likes

Are you checking the battery periodically? I get anxious when I don’t check my battery for even a few days :joy:

Accidental discharge and what not… I would hate for it to drop and not be salvageable :frowning:

2 Likes

Nah, my lipos are in storage voltage and don’t have the bms connected and my other packs get used from time to time in my other build if i go shopping or something

1 Like

Now THIS is a confident man. Respect.

4 Likes

I have the same one! I’m absolute shit at stop stiching though so I only use it when I have to. Such a useful tool and skill. It is stunningly impressive piece of machinery when you tear it down.

Like how does someone just make that?

3 Likes

Yea! That thing is a wonder by itself haha

Check my post in the pictures thread, 1000fps slow motion of the innards working at high RPM :heart::grin::grin:

1 Like

i…i did it.

10 Likes

Congrats! I’m kind of at the start of procrastinating building my esk8. Have the parts to finish my replacement battery mostly, but everything I do is literally painful, so maybe I’ll wait until I have more range of movement and less pain in my left arm. Currently I have zero motivation or drive to build.

5 Likes

i wouldn’t do it then. I don’t pour my heart and soul into things if i don’t have the motivation for it. So take your time and do it the best you can once the time comes. Save the fun for better times. Maybe do small things from time to time if the pain allows it.

7 Likes

I was hoping you would say board slides.
I was excited to have a new skatepark buddy. :wink:

Still slides of all kinda are fun!

1 Like

ok… i lied… I’m going to watch the sun come up and then go to bed…

3 Likes

4 Likes

You live a life filled with sophistication and glamour.

7 Likes