Esk8 confessional

Try demon podium there dope!

1 Like

OMFG he’s got the helmet, the TRAMPA, AND THE FULL BODY GEAR SUIT.

3 Likes

+1 for demon podium. Great balance of solid and light weight. I scored mine off Amazon in a damaged box sale for $67. Brand new, zero damage. Well at the time of purchase that is :sweat_smile:

Mounts a headlamp nicely too.

5 Likes

that would be a large for most brands

1 Like

What lamp/lamp mount you using?
Brother took my remote for skateboard while I was out over the weekend so I have some ride free time😭 while remote gets here from china might as well order some lights.

More details here and a few posts below is the link

Made it removable with no tools yesterday too.

2 Likes

Looks like a steal man, nice.
I’m just worried about it looking ridiculous and then I get put off from wearing one… I’ll look around. Why has no one customed a motorcross helmet to look like a downhill helmet? Or even 3d printed off their own design and then filled it with pads?

oh dear. Who cares about looks protect your head first

6 Likes

This is a joke right?

5 Likes

lmk if you want your head to look like this @rob

It’s been 3 months since my near death accident on my eboard. Lived 2 months with half my top skull cut off, then got my skull put back on a month ago. It’s been a wicked and stressful recovery, but getting better. However, the accident caused me to lose my sense of smell, and as of recently I’ve been having these burning like smelling sensation. Called the hospital and they said those are possible signs of seizures and I’ll need to be looked at.

I am very grateful that I’m still here and very thankful for great doctors! For those who don’t know my story, I got into an accident cruising on my eboard (not sure on what exactly happened, have no memories), landed on my forehead and cracked my skull and caused brain bleeding. Doctors said I had a 50/50 chance of surviving :pray: A big learning lesson from this, always wearing protective gear! I unfortunately, am one of those who is going thru some not fun things.”

10 Likes

Once you hit a certain speed you have almost zero reaction time before you hit the ground. I’ve had a truck snap underneath me, nothing I could control ride wise, and smashed my dome so hard it split the back of a downhill helmet open like a nut.

Absolutely do not skimp on the helmet protection. If you don’t want to use a chin guard, that’s on you. I understand it takes away like half the bulk and it’s probably fine if you’re staying under 25 mph.

Personally I have nice teeth and a pretty face and would like to keep it that way.

10 Likes

can’t tell if your serious, lol

FWIW, I can’t believe someone would compromise their safety for “the look”. It happens all the time at work, “not wearing my safety gear because it messes up my hair”

please, helmets of all kinds are sexy, besides you’ll only see the inside of it if your using it correctly. they all look the same from the inside :v:

5 Likes

This steelbird air makes me look like a power ranger

s-l400

4 Likes

That’s also probably a 300$ helmet

Do you care that it lacks certification? (I can’t seem to find any)

I’m looking for a helmet with a larger field of view, and this looks pretty good… I just don’t have experience as to wether it’s worth it of not to spend for a certified helmet vs a non certified

4 Likes

Less than $130 shipped rn on eBay lol

1 Like

Actually? U gotta link?

Nah Google it B

3 Likes

Got it for $100.

@snapz I don’t trust it for over 25 mph but for cruising around its not bad. The flip visor is nice, it was mostly a test to see if I’d like a tsg style though to be honest. I like the icon airflite helmets but they’re pricey.

3 Likes

Ok cool… I might snag one for this summer :thinking:

1 Like