Esk8 confessional

Please do, when you eventually die from a head wound it reflects poorly on everyone that esk8’s.

4 Likes

This is me and friends out for a ride :sunglasses: :v:

Just use a helmet dude

10 Likes

Seriously, please use a helmet. My first day with my board I thought “my helmet is coming in tomorrow, I can ride without a helmet until then.” Biggest mistake of my life

6 Likes

One time in my engineering class, I went to put my soldering iron near my cheek to see if it was warm or not. For some reason when I brought it close my body decided to lick it

5 Likes

watch this…

full movie

read this…

buy a helmet…

3 Likes

It just takes once man, please protect your dome.

6 Likes

Hope you don’t ride in the street lmao. Like, at all.

Got fucking hit and run, completely their fault, like 16 hours ago lmao. Now I have to spend money on fucking camera gear. Would definitely be dead w/o helmet, luckily with it I’m basically fine. Hip kinda hurts.

ER nurses are pissed about rent-a-scooters in town now lmao. They’re getting… a lot of knocked heads 🤷

27 Likes

Good feels and fast heals dude :call_me_hand:

*Notice how perfectly in tact his face and head are

14 Likes

Yup also has the mental capacity to make coherent sentences and remember who he is…

9 Likes

holy shit so glad you’re okay. fox proframe? so so glad you’re okay

4 Likes

Haha I am too. Fox ProFrame. Can’t entirely tell where it even hit on the helm… seriously think it was where I already had a small dent, it’s now a little larger than I remember and there’s the slightest hairline split on the outside of the foam below it.

I can’t remember what I was doing before or after. Mildly concussed I believe, lights are pretty bright right now, but completely fine that aside. Apparently a car whipped fast down a hill, took a hard right around a corner blind to me and him, came completely into my lane. I was coming up a hill that intersects, I presume around 35mph, typical for that uphill stretch, dude drove into me, and bailed hard as fuck. A large amount of people stopped (can actually remember a vision of the cars stopped behind me, but no words) and I apparently talked them into the fact that I was completely fine… Somehow ended up at my friends house that was a 2 min walk away, and then I was coherent about 10 mins afterward. I told them what happened immediately, but don’t remember doing so or what I even said - what I’ve said above is what they told me I said :open_mouth:

I’m going to try to figure out if there were any cameras in the area. Kinda doubt it tho, not many in this town. Also noticed a small part of my flatland glove fabric is melted lmao. Looks like it did its job. Glad as fuck I took the time to put my brace on the healing wrist and kept it behind my back - appears to have not gotten touched.

Oh yeah… My glasses got bent as fuck. Like, the helmet really must’ve went into them with how bad they’re bent.

9 Likes

Was it a Honda S2000?

11 Likes

A yellow one?

6 Likes

With no bindings?

8 Likes

@Bindings_McGee Syd - so happy you are not in a worse way. heal up.

you should rest, looking at a screen may not hurt, but definitely will not help - what town, what intersection? let us start searching for you.

5 Likes

you definitely should wear a helmet… 24/7

4 Likes

What does that have to do with me licking a hot soldering iron on accident?
Also, I have started wearing a helmet 24/7

4 Likes

2 Likes

my guy THIS is what you’re worried about if i die?

1 Like

I confess. I haven’t had time to catch up to finish my projects and I already have one in mind. I know I shouldn’t, but it really itches.

Coreless wheels. Like Tron bikes. But for inlines.
I want some. Have the design in mind already. Lack time. Fwwweeee.

6 Likes