Esk8 confessional

I have a confession. Sometimes I grab my dirty TB110’s and squeeze 'em just to feel the sweet urethane flexing.

Then I go wash my filthy whore hands in the sink…

16 Likes

do you sniff them too?
new 'thane smells awesome…
don’t be afraid to say so… everybody does it!!!

4 Likes

tomorrow I paint an wrought-iron fence… FML… but it;s for my parents…

5 Likes

i tried mounting my enclosure with inserts but failed miserably. i got lazy and decided to drill holes threw the deck to mount enclosure (cause i wanted to ride). I now have a FG enclosure made for my deck…I regret drilling holes through my RedEmber 44 :unamused:

12 Likes

Vesc 75/300 x 4 have been sitting my cart for 2 months because I am waiting for a certain news
Event to happen. Skatan forgive me, I do wish the U.K. the best.

For penance, I’ll continue to live under the rule of a man-child dunce.

10 Likes

i bought these motors and actually fixed them ! chipping out the remaining magnet pieces and glueing in a new one was a major pain, but i did it !!

way to get a pair of 6374 for 40€ :star_struck:

props to @Acido for sending me replacement magnets, you are the man!

ps: and yes i did battle harden them on the way

10 Likes

and i should’nt be so ignorant all the time…

just learned that stock unity bluetooth works with ios & xmatic out of the box by simply trying, after not having found any info about it

1 Like

@professor_shartsis & @hummieee worked it out

13 Likes

Finally got some tiny update after 24 days.

Today i received a summons(?) letter. Citation (?) Not sure what the proper term for it is.

Basically an invitation to the local Police headquarters on February 4th (3 days before my Birthday, hurray) to determine if i did the crime of riding my board.

This is what i did according to the police :

Fahren ohne Fahrerlaubnis gemäß § 21 StVG and
Verstoß gegen das Pflichtversicherungsgesetz gemäß § 1, 6 Pflichtvers.-Gesetz - Owi gemäß. §§ 3,4 FZV

So driving without license and violation of the Obligatory insurance law.

16 Likes

Well another update ( i’m shaking right now :sweat_smile:)

Today i rquested a call from the police department for an update (that was before i got the letter)

The call just happened.

To test the speed they usually strap cars to a roll wich measures it. With the scooter being legal they ride the scooter, but this time a guy had to ride my board. The officer told me that he was so happy to finally step off the board. The weirdest part is that they only measured 27km/h (-2) = ~25km/h and not the official 38/40 that its capable off. So might get a more mild fine for that?
BUT !
The good news?

I GET MY BOARD BACK

February 4th still stands, i just need to give them a formal statement that i did it without knowing the consequences or was fully aware something like that.

After that my statement goes to the court where they decide if i have to pay a fine or have to do community service (they can’t really get much money from me because i don’t have a job atm ^^ )

25 Likes

I push skate Mongo.

8 Likes

i let my tamagotchi die…

13 Likes

I actually set my pants on fire yesterday… directly on the CROTCH… off position mig-welding… faaaak my weiner was askeered!

9 Likes

after i gathered control patted the fire out and breathed a sigh of relief… my “FRIEND” shot my crotch with a C02 fire-extinguisher… the torment went on, and on… we laughed our ases off…

11 Likes

51 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

I put a hole in a lululemon shirt when the drill I was using with a steel wire brush danced off the work and dived at my chest, getting caught. Because I was holding the drill backwards, pulling away caused my finger to increase the trigger speed, twisting and tearing my shirt more.

Compound sins here, I know. Don’t worry about what I was doing, won’t do it like that again.

Update: later that day, I asked a San Diego EUC group if could tag along.

10 Likes

Yes, because then it is a scooter - or how would you call that thing??

Source https://volteboard.de/produkt/volteboard-e-longboard-mit-stvzo-zulassung-erstes-e-longboard-mit-strassenzulassung/

I’ve got two parcels coming from overseas. Tracking shows they’re in-country, but can’t provide further updates due to local handling. I’m WFH today, and I keep hearing “deliveries”, only to go out and find nobody’s there.

1 Like

@BillGordon I don’t get why this was moved?

1 Like

same.